Hey all, well basically this is a post to say hello :-)Well, i'm 15 but a big fan of poker, been playing for a few months now and i'd call myself knowledgeable and an average player. I play as much as i can, but obviously, my age doesn't give me the greatest opportunites for playing poker. Favourite gametype is NL Hold 'em though i do like 7 Card Stud. I'd love to become a proffesional poker player but with my cash balance, i don't think that'll ever happen! I don't know how i came across the site but glad i did because Daniel Negreanu is me favourite player so when i found out there was a forum; great!Well, i know i'm underaged to play poker but it gives me a head start to all you old folk :-P If only we could have a heads up game and see how i did! :twisted: So, a hello from me and hopefully i'll be sticking around :-), whether you like it or not! :shock: Thanks, Billy BNow... where did i leave those pocket aces...

as you may know billy i have also recently joined. id like to carry on what you said an say a big hello to all you poker fanatics out there. right i need to go so billy ill put my poker face on if you dont mind 8)

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and gamesTiptoe through the fire and try to avoid the flames :twisted: :shock: wrto was missing....I hadn't noticed!Seriously though, nice little blog ya got there Chris. Finally checked it out today.

Or the return of the prodigal son?
Definately that one. Definately. Definately the return of the prodigal son.
Yeah it can't be a second coming...he hasn't come once yet. Youngfella's nuts are still in the shell.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :roll: DigitalMonkey is a dork!
Or the return of the prodigal son?
Definately that one. Definately. Definately the return of the prodigal son.
Yeah it can't be a second coming...he hasn't come once yet. Youngfella's nuts are still in the shell.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :roll: DigitalMonkey is a dork!
Im still waiting for the second one to drop. :D

wrto's got the gun, who's got the fatted calf?Welcome back son....Oh, and welcome to the 2 young Brits as well. Sorry that your thread got kinda hijacked.