Simple Question....

3/6You hold X-XHeads up with someone who has 7-7Flop 9-j-k.You bet. 7-7 calls.Turn 6. You bet. 7-7 calls.River ace. You bet. 7-7 hesitates. He's in the tank. He calls.Why in ****ing hell would 7-7 call? Why? Why?

So you are saying my preflop raise is Q-x, a pair lower than 7s, or a random garbage hand?
You could also have 10-8. Im sorry, but if you bluffed at this guy the whole way, then you are worse then he is.
3/6You hold X-XHeads up with someone who has 7-7Flop 9-j-k.You bet. 7-7 calls.Turn 6. You bet. 7-7 calls.River ace. You bet. 7-7 hesitates. He's in the tank. He calls.Why in ****ing hell would 7-7 call? Why? Why?
why#1- its 3/6.. why#2- calling stations..you gotta love'em

Yeah I know its 3/6. But still. This player knew what he was doing. I could tell. If you are a pretty experienced 3/6 player, how can you make this call, without knowing what my hand is, judging purely from the board.

R I G G E D find out what it means to me R I G G E Dthis stuff happens to the best of us. just not as much as it happens to the worst of us.

I called cause i thought u were bluffing
This was the first response to this thread - and ironically the most correct. Coulda closed this thread after that response. Ask any moron why he called a river bet with a PP and 5 overs, and his response will 99% of the time be "I thought you were bluffing". This is a true winner that you should not chase off your table with verbal insults.
This was the first response to this thread - and ironically the most correct. Coulda closed this thread after that response. Ask any moron why he called a river bet with a PP and 5 overs, and his response will 99% of the time be "I thought you were bluffing". This is a true winner that you should not chase off your table with verbal insults.
But what hand before the flop could I have raised with that wouldn't have it a part of the boardK-j-9-6-aonly Q-x, 10-x, or anything lower than 6s

The answer to the question is quite simple, he put you on A-X and called all the way to the river. When the A comes on the end, he is getting odds to call just in case you're bluffing.