Anybody else playing?Doubled up on the first hand when I called a raise in the BB with J-8 offsuit (was folded around to me, so thought I'd take a chance & see the flop). Two 8s and a deuce on the flop, check check. Turn is a King, I bet out, he raises, I reraise, he pushes, I call. He turns over Ace-Queen offsuit, I turn over my trips, & he's off to the rail.I assumed he had at best 2 pair, didn't think he'd slowplay pocket Kings on the flop, didn't think he'd have just Ace-high going all in.

Im in, but is it me or do i always see you making donkyish plays?
This particular donkeyish play I figured with a 3000 chip stack, it was worth the $100 to see the flop heads-up & see what happened.If I didn't hit the flop as hard as I did, I was gone.
Im in, but is it me or do i always see you making donkyish plays?
Maybe I'm a donk myself, but what about that play was donkeyish?Edit: Nevermind. For some reason I thought he had pocket 8s, not J8.<---- ****ing donk. :club:

AJ and AQ in 20 buy in and under are garbage IMO you dont get much respect so if you dont hit the flop your hurting cause continuation bets get called like cheap hookers on friday night in friscops there good late in the tourny agian. I especially love getting bubbbled with aj aq :drool:

i just realized there is actually some overlay on a pp tourny. Now that i think about it i think this is the only tourny on pp that has some overlay mind you it is only 740 dollarrs im in plus ev heaven baby!

5652 at the break.Would've been around 9k, but got Farha'ed with Aces. :club: UTG called the $100, I made it $400, folded around to him & he calls.He had 3s, hit the 2 outer on the flop & I donkishly put it all in on the turn.

i dont think ill make it to 220. with out card to card resesitation. "All i need is a miracle all i neeeeeeeeeddd is you...." 11k edit lost a race with 44 to aq priced myself in with a raise 4k left :club:

46754 at the 2nd break. :club: Had pocket Kings twice in about 4 hands, got it all in pre-flop both times, flopped an unnecessary set both times.First time there was an all-in from EP, caller ahead of me, I pushed & the caller called with pocket 9s, the EP all-in had Q something sooted.Second time was a raise from the caller in the first hand, I pushed, he called with AQ (offsuit I think), & he busted out.Most donkinsh play was pushing with Q10 suited on the button with a VERY short stack, getting called by AK & hitting a pair (not 100% sure which card I paired)

its gonna be close 17 k I think i might be due to wear the bubble suit. came back from 4k without showing up a hand
Was going to say I had your table open & you seemed to be doing well, but didn't want to jinx anything.

34k now jj suckout on aa :icon_drool:105 k n0w :club: a6 floped trips milked a guy who had 1010 qq held up next hand this is nice seeign how i wasnt supposed to cash

34k now jj suckout on aa :icon_drool:105 k n0w a6 floped trips milked a guy who had 1010 qq held up next hand this is nice seeign how i wasnt supposed to cash
Damn man, you've got me beat now!Nice comeback!

71020 at the 3rd break.Pretty card dead, any steal attempts either got re-raised or I missed the flop completely.Still my highest finish in one of these Party guarantees, have been playing them the last week & a half or so, squeak into the money fairly regularly.

and i out lost big race ak to 99 then ran jj into kk then lost kk to aq you gotta love it gl mike you seem to be doing well.ps all with in 4 hands and all pre flop i didnt really have a choice about the pre flop

and i out lost big race ak to 99 then ran jj into kk then lost kk to aq you gotta love it gl mike you seem to be doing well.ps all with in 4 hands and all pre flop i didnt really have a choice about the pre flop
I think I saw the ak to 99 one.Hanging in with a slightly above average stack.Just got moved to a new table though. :club: There go all my PokerTracker stats from the last table.But at least away from the chip leader, I'm in decent position chip-wise at this table.Stole the blinds & antes with a raise with 66 the first hand.

Just sucked out with AQ :icon_suit_diamond: vs AK off when I flopped the Queen.He just called from EP, I pushed right after him, folded around the table where he took FOREVER to call, so I thought I was good.But then I flopped the Queen, & turned a flush draw that never came.Up over 175k with 39 left, but that's just slightly above average.Up over 200K now.99 in the BB, folded around to the button who raised so I pushed & he folded.