Pocket 10s, Ace On Flop With 7 People

Is this even a remotely valid way to play this? Should I have folded somewhere? Should I have raised somewhere?Utg+1 is 64/13/0.8Mp1 is 12/7/2.6Mp2 is new to the table < 15 hands Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with [Tc], [Td]. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB completes, Hero raises, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Button calls, SB calls.Flop: (14 SB) [8h], [6c], [Ad] (7 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.Turn: (10 BB) [9c] (6 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.River: (14 BB) [3c] (4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks.Final Pot: 14 BB

played fine.gut shot on turn.but now the set outs are a little dirty.Hopefeully it's not raised behind you, which is a reasonable assumptiongood pf raiselots of players won't do that w/o the fold equity

fold turngood pf raiselots of players won't do that w/o the fold equity
you know we picked up a gutshot on the turn, right?I tend to bet this flop. That's a lot of hands you're against, though.
you know we picked up a gutshot on the turn, right?I tend to bet this flop. That's a lot of hands you're against, though.
yeah what's the problem, I noted that in my post. Why did you edit it?We have odds to peel, I can't imagine we are ahead here enough to put in two bets a lot if we lead
yeah what's the problem, I noted that in my post. Why did you edit it?We have odds to peel, I can't imagine we are ahead here enough to put in two bets a lot if we lead
QUOTE(Actuary @ Thursday, March 9th, 2006, 2:17 PM) *fold turngood pf raiselots of players won't do that w/o the fold equity :club:
I think flop is raise/fold<<<reading replies>>>>hmmmm... what's the thinking behind just calling on the flop? Odds to hit a set on the turn?
Yup, that's how I see it anyway. You're probably behind with an ace on board and 7 people in the pot, but you're getting 17:1 and potentially something like 20:1 on a call to hit a set. Gotta at least call there.

I fold if MP2 first bettor,I call if UTG bets and folded to me.generally, I'll see it if it's just HU, and I'm guaranteed it's HU.oh, and not because its +EV for hand immediately, but just because I like to waste BB to see other players hands

I fold if MP2 first bettor,I call if UTG bets and folded to me.generally, I'll see it if it's just HU, and I'm guaranteed it's HU.oh, and not because its +EV for hand immediately, but just because I like to waste BB to see other players hands
just wondering if i was the only one who would call if i was closing action and HU.
I wish i could find tables like these at party's 1/2.
I'd be happy with a table that regularly had 3 to the flop. Seriously what the hell do you do with a 15/10 table besides get up and look for another table. 8 people trying to fold their way to clearing a bonus and a TAG. Sheesh.