Hypothetical Wsop Me Question?

Say you make it to the final table of the 2006 WSOP main event, you just beat out 7,000 other entrants and you now find yourself in the hunt to win over 8 million dollars. theres 9 people left at the FT and the tournament director has just announced "Let's Shuffle Up and Deal!"your 4th place in chips, and you are dealt AA on the button. SWEET!but by the time the action gets to you, a short stack UTG pushes all-in, the chipleader calls, and 2nd place in chips came over the top and reraises all-in.You ask for time, and debate your life changing decision, when all of a sudden the big blind gets up from his seat and yells "oh my god!". He is now pacing around the room, pondering if he should play the hand also.You know you can outplay all the competition if given the chance.What do you do FCP?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You call with the best hand and knock out half the table at once giving you the chiplead and a great shot at winning it all.

Throw down AA faceup on the table before the action is done preflop and say fold. Look at your wife in the crowd and say "But they forgot one thing, I can dodge my own bullets baby."

God damnit.
I saw the thread title and knew that Aces and several players would be prominently featured. I still read it though, wondering what the twist would be. After reading it, I was just waiting for the "God dammit" post. You didn't disappoint. Thank you.

Definite fold here. That way you can get a guaranteed 7th or 8th rather than a 70% shot at being the chipleader in the WSOP ME. Also, prepare to be ridiculed for the rest of your life as 70 year old grandmas correctly point out that they have bigger balls than you.