What's Your Best Poker Play?

Just curious as to what you guys consider to be your most profitable play in poker (e.g. C-Betting, limp-raising pre-flop, squeeze plays, etc.)?I know for me I continuation bet nearly 100% of the time and it works easily 80% of the time and when I do get a call a bigger bet on the turn takes it down 80% of the time after that (assuming I'm only against 1 to 2 players on the flop). I know its boring, but that's where 70% of my online cash game winnings come from.I have a lot of other "standard" plays that I make with very high success rates. Just curious to what yours might be?

I always slowplay sets post flop. I never slowplay trips preflop. I never play stud I only play omaha drunk. I enjoy being a calling station on a weak tight table. As soon as i get my bankroll to 200 dollars im gonna try 25 nl

I always slowplay sets post flop. I never slowplay trips preflop. I never play stud I only play omaha drunk. I enjoy being a calling station on a weak tight table. As soon as i get my bankroll to 200 dollars im gonna try 25 nl
That's good. I've always had trouble with slowplaying trips preflop. Can you help me with that?
I always slowplay sets post flop.I never slowplay trips preflop.I never play studI only play omaha drunk.I enjoy being a calling station on a weak tight table.As soon as i get my bankroll to 200 dollars im gonna try 25 nl
You shouldn't have to worry about that for a while :club:
That's good. I've always had trouble with slowplaying trips preflop. Can you help me with that?
it is really easy, when it is your turn to bet you put chips in the pot....
I know preflop trips are rare but when u get them u damn better not slowplay them
I know preflop trips are rare but when u get them u damn better not slowplay them
Slowplaying trips while playing Omaha drunk is -EV

I find that the re-raise all in after 3 people have gone all in before you to be highly successful...with A-2 Soooooooted

I find that the re-raise all in after 3 people have gone all in before you to be highly successful...with A-2 Soooooooted
So you dump that if its offsuit? Gotta call with those pot odds u could make trip 2s.. a bike... and a pair of aces RAISE IT UP

is it just because i've been gone in Amsterdam for the past week that general seems so funny? it seems that everyone's learned a lot...varrry, varrry nahce!!!

I'm a big fan folding to the checkThey never see it comingKinda like the Full Tilt commercial says, you are really just setting them up for later

I'm a big fan folding to the checkThey never see it comingKinda like the Full Tilt commercial says, you are really just setting them up for later
"It's nice to see that happens in live play too"
where can i read this story?
not really posted anywhere, me and dms along with about 10 other FCP'ers were in vegas a few weeks ago. We were at this really terrible 2/4 table killing some time, like 7 people to the flop, 3 people left to the turn, 3 way reraising HU to the river. River card comes and first to act checked and the other lady mucked, the checked hand took down the big pot without showing and I said something like "Well its nice to see the check, fold move in live play".