Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm yea I'm drunk and playing some .5/1 he on party. Screen names demdueces if any one wants to join.What's amt?and acid scares me. I want to try it but im a pussying.
FYP

WoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooMy first real drunk post in this thread. I am on a combo of Busch and painkillers... fantastic.Oh yea my birthday Tuesday. Gifts and blowjobs accepted

Can I atleast say ****?fuckgrrrr!
****ing amateurs
i dont know what that is
its bacardi rum that is 151 proof... almost like drinking straight alcohol... I drank it a couple times while at UCSB, boy I was stupid... one night I had a whole fifth of it and just chased it with some coke... I don't remember being that ****ed_up, which could be a bad thing...
Guest andibear
The only thing worse than getting really messed up and partying is getting really messed up, and then chating on the internet. :club:
im not chatting..just lookin thru here and im still bored

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I'm hammered. This is rare these days. It's too expensive to get drunk in Los Angeles very often. so this is a real treat.Luckily, I've accomplished my one major goal of the evening: write back the girl of my dreams who e-dumped me from our non-relationship two months ago. Boy, did I give it to her! I only cried twice in the reply.