Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeIm about half drun about to get a ride to the bars for my buddies 40th birthday. Also am currently deepest I have ever been in a 4.40(I just started playing them yesterday). 1/23

Bunp it up, been drinking since I got off work at 4 central time and am down 25 bucks and 20 FPPs but it was nice to not go deal with all the dramam at the bar and I have another freeroll coming up soon. Sorry for the run on.

• 1 year later...

So I woke up this morning with blood all over my couch. Apparently my neighbor decided to use my face as a punching bag. Not sure what I did but it was epic because there is blood all over the place. Great neighbors FTW. I called off work and now I'm trying to remove blood stains from our 2500$ couch. Also there was a fying pan involved.

So I woke up this morning with blood all over my couch. Apparently my neighbor decided to use my face as a punching bag. Not sure what I did but it was epic because there is blood all over the place. Great neighbors FTW. I called off work and now I'm trying to remove blood stains from our 2500$ couch. Also there was a fying pan involved.
No mentions of booze and two mentions of couch.Wrong thread.
No mentions of booze and two mentions of couch.Wrong thread.
Booze^^^ For the mental handicapped.

poker's alot like vodka, u drink a little bit and your cool, hell maybe you even get lucky', but u drink too much poker, u end up broke, mad at the world, mad at your girl, and you're all hungover the next day

oopsie i'm a drunk again

And again last night. I was so drunk that I didn't realize who I was for about an hour. I found myself and all was good. Plan on drinking tonight to try and remember anything about last night. Also the GF has 3 girls over and they are all wasted. threesome > poker

And i'm drunk again...

I never drink at home. I'm drinking at home. I should do this more often. mas tequila por favor. Out of beer. Water is a good chaser.
I took your advice and have been chasing tequila with water. Great stuff. Thank god I'm the only one who drinks this much on this forum. Bump for having a problem. More tequila?
  • 1 month later...

and i'm drunk again... Ship the two final tables, 10 shots of vodka, and the bust a pro t-shirt.

I'm liking the new trend in this thread.
Apparently I'm the only one who drinks and posts stuff.
Apparently I'm the only one who drinks and posts stuff.
I missed a 6k cash, drunk obv. Also I think I ripped you off andrew, not sure I'm 20 shots deep in svedka right now. also convinced my nephew to slap me once on the hour every hour, updates obv.
I missed a 6k cash, drunk obv. Also I think I ripped you off andrew, not sure I'm 20 shots deep in svedka right now. also convinced my nephew to slap me once on the hour every hour, updates obv.
Ouch...
I'm so glad I'm the only one who replies in this thread. 30 shots deep and I'm not going to remember this. sigh

I'm not drunk yet but I will be later while getting crushed by MTTs. Over/Under -200? I take the over.

12 keystones and 5 shots of voodka to come. Tonight will be epic.

ahem.......
I'm pretty sure this is my thread. All mine, nobody can post here but me.