Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

i dictionary.com'ed this, i won't lie.
Shimmering Wang:Even when he's drunk, his verbal SAT score would STILL be higher than yours!Teetotaler is one of those words that shows up in the alcohlic's vocabulary after like age 15Wang
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story: I haven't been concious and sober for 5 hours in at least 3 months, except the times where I was so compound-hungover that I couldn't leave my bed.
Pretty damn good, sir....But you can do betterNOW CHUG AND GIMME TEN!!! Beans "Golly-lewd" true story: I've posted on a car forum for quite a while and the members in Vegas decided to have a breakfast run/cruise to a local hamburger joint called the Hot Rod Grill every month or so. I was invited to bring my car to the little show and meet everyone. First mistake.Nobody believed my stories of boozing so they dared me to attend. Second mistake.Long story short, one of the wives grabbed my keys from me as I staggered off the barstool to drive to Hoover with them. Good thing I always carry a spare for just such occasions. I had to drive the side streets home because she called the cops on me as I was leaving. I had to change screen names after that one
Pretty damn good, sir....But you can do betterNOW CHUG AND GIMME TEN!!! Beans "Golly-lewd" true story: I've posted on a car forum for quite a while and the members in Vegas decided to have a breakfast run/cruise to a local hamburger joint called the Hot Rod Grill every month or so. I was invited to bring my car to the little show and meet everyone. First mistake.Nobody believed my stories of boozing so they dared me to attend. Second mistake.Long story short, one of the wives grabbed my keys from me as I staggered off the barstool to drive to Hoover with them. Good thing I always carry a spare for just such occasions. I had to drive the side streets home because she called the cops on me as I was leaving. I had to change screen names after that one
wow I want to be just like you, you're so cool man. Where's Dane to post that pic of that drunk driver burn victim wearing a hat. Guess when YSAP you can't afford a taxi. neways. I got drunk with my ex and got the best sex of my life, I'm in good a place right now :icon_dance:mostly cause she doesn't want to stay the night!

how haven't I posted in my own thread?? I've been getting wasted for the past four days here in vegas. Mostly at strip clubs. The other night I got wasted at bellagio right besides Hachem and a ton of other players celebrating his win.... Once I got drunk I bothered brad booth for a while telling him we played in niagara and that he's pretty much my idol. Kinda embarassing.I get ****ing hungover as hell for some reason, I can tolerate alchohol just fine but I guess my body cant the next day. My hangovers are by far worse than anyone I know, I pretty much need to rest all day and I hardly eat at all.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand my turn to bump the thread. My buddy took me out to outback and told the waitress to bring me several different shots allthrough dinner, none of which decided to be absorbed by the 16 oz poterhouse and decided to be a lot more fun coming back up an hour later.but that's neither here nor there of course

I danced with the Devil last night.Devil Springs, 180 proof. 1st experience blacked out, alcohol poisoning. 2nd experience last night. I didn't go to sleep for fear that I'd die. Devil Springs - 2 My liver, respect, dignity, coordination - 0

went to windsor, club OMe: Hey, dude, what's your cheapest beer here.Bouncer: Uh,... I think it's called Lakepointe Ice.Me: Sweet.Me: Hi, i'll have 3 LakePointe Ices.Bartender: uhhhhh.... Oh, here they are.. OK.Me (2 hours later, hammered): WHY THE HELL DID I DRINK A BEER CALLED LAKEPOINTE ICE?!?

aite y'all, your favorite high school senior is certainly intoxicated, and really upset. my parents are now gonna punish me for tonight, despite the fact that i've been caught many times before, including this winter break, and now theyre gonna give me a 9 pm curfew for the rest of break, yes, that includes new years. thats so god damn lame. what am i gonna do? dmamit.

I'm drunk and putting some money back online seems like a good idea. 100 bucks on ftp weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeplaying 5.50 3 table sng donk it up suckas