c/c, b/f, b/c...what's my line?Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is SB with 2:spade:, 2:diamond:. 2 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, 3 folds, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: (5 SB) 7:spade:, 2:heart:, 3:diamond: (5 players)Hero bets, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.Turn: (4.50 BB) Q:diamond: (4 players)Hero bets, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.River: (8.50 BB) 9:diamond: (4 players)Hero...?

easy bet... checking is weak. you're the only one who has shown agg throughout the hand, and the only draw that got there was a backdoor diamond draw. you're good here a large majority of the time. (i think?)...

Keep the lead, if somebody was donkey enough to hit runner runner or slow play a higher set, so be it, if you keep the lead they could still fold because youre showing you are not scared of the flush.

Keep the lead, if somebody was donkey enough to hit runner runner or slow play a higher set, so be it, if you keep the lead they could still fold because youre showing you are not scared of the flush.
higher sets wont fold. neither will a flush. we dont want worse hands to fold. we want their moneyso we need to bet.
who chases a runner runner flush and folds it because someone bets into them?
They wouldn't, but checking is way too weak.
it's Party?c/f river.Make another deposit, then play and win.
lol....River play:Hero bets, Button Raises, Hero throws up a little bit in his mouth, but calls anyways.Button shows Ad4d for the nut flush.
lol....River play:Hero bets, Button Raises, Hero loves that he was an 85% favorite on the flop and 75% on the turn and got several bets in with by far the best handButton shows Ad4d for the nut flush.
lol....River play:Hero bets, Button Raises, Hero throws up a little bit in his mouth, but calls anyways.Button shows Ad4d for the nut flush.
Oh, I'm not complaining about losing the pot, I just wanted to make sure I played it correctly.
Oh, I'm not complaining about losing the pot, I just wanted to make sure I played it correctly.
hey i gotcha. im just putting a better spin on a bad beat. dont let results persuade you. always bet this river.

I wouldn't slag Villain on this one. He played correctly if he though his A outs were good. Sucks for Hero, obviously, who also played it correctly.

Briguy,that's an understated point and new players, especially super tighties need to get.Chasing is ok. Sometimes you lose with the better hand because someone catches a legitimate hand. So please don't cuss me out when I chase and beat you all!Variance is that littel thing that makes you have losing streaks even when you make no mistakessome hands are not strong enough to lead this river, and c/c is better into a field of 4. But not with a set and a bdfd hitting

I wouldn't slag Villain on this one. He played correctly if he though his A outs were good. Sucks for Hero, obviously, who also played it correctly.
I never meant to imply that I thought villian played incorrectly. I was just checking to see if there was a better way for me to play this river.