Question - Do You Know Where You Will Spend Eternity ?

Guest Steve D

You have a huge misconception of true Christianity. A Christian does not do what is right because he wants to stay out of hell. Being a Christian or not is NOT based on whether you are a "good person." So your statement is irrelevant. I do not do what I believe is right to stay out of hell.
I really like this...b/c people seem to confuse it...as a christian you dont do good works to avoid hell...You put ur faith in God and you avoid hell...Good works are a result of your faith. We are called to be Christ like and that can only lead to good works being done...What were the 2 most important commands Jesus gave? Love your God and Love your neighbors.
well last time i checked that guy doesn't love his neighbors cuz my neighbors get pissed if i tell them they are going to hell if they don't agree with me
Im pretty sure its alright to warn somebody that the are headed for hell instead of heaven is not a bad thing
Have you ever pondered the impossibility of there actually being a heaven? If it is perfect there, then there than no one can be better than anyone else. Imagine a poker tourney that ended up in a tie every single time. There can be no imagination as well, no hope, no dreams, nothing bad to compare to anything good. There can be no anticipation, wonder or desire, basically a rock. A rock full of glee maybe, but still a rock. I pass.
It isn't perfect in heaven. Lucifer let his greed get to him and he challenged the throne, or so the saying goes. Plus i can't recall the Bible ever saying more than two sentences together about what goes on in Heaven, can you?
Im pretty sure its alright to warn somebody that the are headed for hell instead of heaven is not a bad thing
ok I agree you have a fiery future ahead of you - you are going to hell for damning othersin fact that's my new religionenjoy the lake of fire
ok I agree you have a fiery future ahead of you - you are going to hell for damning othersin fact that's my new religionenjoy the lake of fire
This is the case of "dont kill the messenger"... Christians are merely letting you know whats in store for you as told by God thousands of years ago. Christians arent condemning you to hell, heck God isnt condemning you to hell...your actions are what condemn you to hell...Your choice to sin condemns you to hell. Christians merely warn you of this and tell you of a way to avoid hell...
no it was correct the first time....
Yes, but obviously not everybody believes in the christian God. If you want to open a historical discussion regarding the origins of man's notion of a creator God, I'm game. We can also discuss the historical accuracy of the bible.
Yes, but obviously not everybody believes in the christian God. If you want to open a historical discussion regarding the origins of man's notion of a creator God, I'm game. We can also discuss the historical accuracy of the bible.
go ahead and start a thread on it if you want..doesnt bother me in the least. your correct though not everybody believes in the christian God and that does nothing to prove its not true