"I will be leaving Las Vegas tomorrow for a few days, but unfortunately I can't share with you where I'll be going. Also, when I return, I won't be able to tell you where I was. Once more, while I'm there I won't be able to blog about what I'm doing. I may still write a blog within now and the next few days, but it won't be about what I'm currently doing. I know, I know, it sounds all crazy and secretive, but really, it's not that big a deal. I just can't share it with you.So, good night and good bye for a few days..."He is not only a poker player, but the entire 24 series is based on Daniel!!!! Mysteriously disappears, undercover work as a poker player!!! It's ok Daniel, where is the nerve gas? We won't tell!

It's not Fair!! :D Daniel you can't act all secretive and not tell us what you doing! Why just say that you are gonna leave town for a couple of days and leave it at that. Now this is gonna bug me :club:

I agree with xxxmen. We should be happy he shares what he does at all. There are some name players that don't even give us the tiniest glimpse of their life.

I agree with xxxmen. We should be happy he shares what he does at all. There are some name players that don't even give us the tiniest glimpse of their life.
The teaser stuff doesn't bother me, but I don't buy the right to privacy as an explanation. If he wants to keep something private, then he wouldn't say anything at all about it. The more likely explanation is that he is involved in something that he is excited about, but is obligated to not give any details.
The teaser stuff doesn't bother me, but I don't buy the right to privacy as an explanation. If he wants to keep something private, then he wouldn't say anything at all about it. The more likely explanation is that he is involved in something that he is excited about, but is obligated to not give any details.
:club::D:D:D agreed
Yep.And I think the OP is incredibly bored/tired to make a post like this.