Greatest Comeback Ever?

Watched a guy today come back from $6 to over $900 when the blinds were at $50/$100... then busted on the final table bubble. Chip 'n a chair and all that.What's the best comeback you've seen?

$500 Protege Seat 5 High Roller Tournament. 8 entered. Down to 6 (?), I just lost with AK v JJ and down to 80 chips. Blinds are 75/150.Quadruple up with 7-8 suited the next hand. Then, go on to win about 91823 coinflips in a row with low pocket pairs. Manage to finish 3rd for $500. I had won my entry from a $5 satellite.Thank you very much FCP.

cant remember who it was, might have been the mouth but anyway it was the WS and he had a chip and a chair and came back to win it, 1 chip and 1 chair. cant remember who exactly
Jack Strauss came back to win the WSOP ME with 1 $500 chip.

Not quite as extreme as the others, but tonight I was down to around $500 with blinds at $300 in a Hollywood Poker MTT. More than 400 people left. I ended up 7th.

Yesterday at the final table of a 30 player SNG with 4 remaining, I went all in from the BB with AQ after 1 min-raise and 1 call. Some dorkus called me with KJ -- final board was AQ91010, leaving me with 80 chips after i post my small blind next hand. I get 2c3d in the small blind. Flop Ac Ah 5c -- the KJ guy is all in with pocket aces, turn 4c, river 3c and I go on to win it all![Okay, the final sentence of this story is not true.]

$100.00 sit n go at the tajBlinds were at 50/ 100 and lost hand with AK to AA. That left me with 50 chips in the big blind. There were 5 players left.I won the next 4 or 5 hands in row and ended up winning the sit n go. My favorite was after having tripled up to 150 in the big blind I got 3,4 spades in the small. Table folded to me and threw my 3 chips one 100 and 2 25's about 3 or 4 feet in the air and said "all you can eat baby"....the big blind called my raise...you believe that. I then proceeded to spike a set on the flop..It was fun and paid 1k..

$200+10 heads up tournament at paradise... He folded the small blind first hand, second hand we went all in with his pocket Aces beating my pocket Ks.I won the next hand and doubled up to 40 and the next to 80 and then I realised he'd left! He thought he'd won! He was blinded all the way down and I was $400 richer!Didn't involve great play or drama, but it's still oneo f my favourite poker memories

i was once down to 1 chip in a home game tourney that started with about 15 people and three were left. i went all in 6 times in a row and at least doubled up each time. i ended up winning the thing and taking home the $150 prize. yes, i know i'm a high roller.

i was once down to 1 chip in a home game tourney that started with about 15 people and three were left. i went all in 6 times in a row and at least doubled up each time. i ended up winning the thing and taking home the $150 prize. yes, i know i'm a high roller.
Home games are sweet because you can rub it in later. Just turn to your friends and ask "Hey remember yesterday when I only had half a BB and came back to beat you all? Yeah that was fun." :DNow that I think about it, I vaguely remember Moneymaker writing something in his book about winning his first B&M tourney right before the WSOP after literally being down to a single chip.

Remember when the Cleveland Indians were wayyyy back in the AL east race? All of a sudden Wild Thing starts pitching better, Willie Mays Hayes is stealing bases like crazy, Sorrano and Jobu are getting along again, and they come back to win the division in a one game playoff against the yankees. They go on to lose in the ALCS against the white sox, but that is a story for another day.

Remember when the Cleveland Indians were wayyyy back in the AL east race? All of a sudden Wild Thing starts pitching better, Willie Mays Hayes is stealing bases like crazy, Sorrano and Jobu are getting along again, and they come back to win the division in a one game playoff against the yankees. They go on to lose in the ALCS against the white sox, but that is a story for another day.
Good times, good times...

from barrygreenstein.comEight hands before the end of Day 2 in 2003, I drew out on Sammy and he got up from the table. He thought he was busted, but he had 5,000 more than I had. (80,000 was average at that point.) He said, “I’m leaving. I can’t do anything with 5,000.” I said, “Sammy, sit down and take a shot.” Sammy went all-in in the dark on the next two hands and doubled up each time. Of the last eight hands played at our table that night, Sammy was all-in before the flop on seven of them. He ended the second day with 58,000. Of course, Sammy went on to become famous as he cashed out $1.3 million for his second place finish in the event.

Playing in the Oklahoma State Championships 200 NL tourney, I lost a big hand with about 200 left (433 players started), and had $425 left with blinds at 400/200. I was big blind, and was all-in the next hand. Tripled up with p3s, and then went on an incredible run the next hour. Ended up finishing 4th (pocket jacks lost to AK), and took home a little more than 8 grand.

how can you leave out the peel-off poster? That was the real motivation

last night i had a guy down heads up 140 to my 5860 and he proceeded to win 6 of the next 7 hands. He was the dog in 5 of those 6 too - sometimes dominated QJ to Q5 - stuff like that. It happens. Stupid poker.