Anyone Else Notice The Banner Change?

Did anyone else notice in the "Your Online Poker Community" banner the glasses nwo have a reflection in them... but I mean c'mon it should really be 10-7 off in the reflection.Also I've never understoof why does teh guy in teh banner have reptile shink under his eye :club:

Did anyone else notice in the "Your Online Poker Community" banner the glasses nwo have a reflection in them... but I mean c'mon it should really be 10-7 off in the reflection.Also I've never understoof why does teh guy in teh banner have reptile shink under his eye :club:
Where is the grammar police when you need them.
it's a black eye, FULL CONTACT poker.....
Where is the grammar police when you need them.
If your going to pay someone out make sure its for the right thing, my spelling was wrong not my grammar assclown. While we talk grammar a sentence starting with "Where" is a question, therefore it should end in a question mark. When you get you facts straight you can sit down for half an hour, think up something you think is original so you can try and be one of teh "cool kids" who flames, only to be knocked back in your place again. Yes my spelling sucks cause I type too fast and make too many mistakes, I'm hardly going to loose any sleep over it. :club: Back on topic - I'm sure it used to be all black and now it has a reflection of pocket aces... but I mean this is Negreanu's site, shouldn't it be a 10-7 :D
If your going to pay someone out make sure its for the right thing, my spelling was wrong not my grammar assclown. While we talk grammar a sentence starting with "Where" is a question, therefore it should end in a question mark. When you get you facts straight you can sit down for half an hour, think up something you think is original so you can try and be one of teh "cool kids" who flames, only to be knocked back in your place again. Yes my spelling sucks cause I type too fast and make too many mistakes, I'm hardly going to loose any sleep over it. :club: Back on topic - I'm sure it used to be all black and now it has a reflection of pocket aces... but I mean this is Negreanu's site, shouldn't it be a 10-7 :D
Mistaking "your" and "you're" is a grammar error. Not using a comma between "grammar" and "assclown" as well as between "grammar" and "a sentence" in the next phrase are mistakes in syntax- also grammar errors. I'll dismiss the misusing of "loose" rather than "lose" as a simple typo.
Mistaking "your" and "you're" is a grammar error. Not using a comma between "grammar" and "assclown" as well as between "grammar" and "a sentence" in the next phrase are mistakes in syntax- also grammar errors. I'll dismiss the misusing of "loose" rather than "lose" as a simple typo.
Ok, I'll pay those, they are grammatical errors. They tend to coem from bad habits from internet usage and instant messaging. The scary thing is a year ago I graduated with an english degree! I wouldn't even pass first year anymore! :club: