Open Raising In Mp And Lp

I'm still relatively new to the game, and I'm just starting to take off my training wheels (SSHE Starting Hand Chart). I've been looking at my stats on poker tracker, and while I know I shouldn't change my play to fix my stats, I've noticed something that's a bit off. After about 8k hands, my prf is only 7.4%. I understand that I am missing out on some serious pre-flop equity and my number should be a good bit higher. How often should I be raising, first in, in middle and late positions (always?)? If it's a hand I would normally limp (via the starting hand chart) should I start open raising more frequently? Where else should I be looking for opportunities to raise?

SSHE pg 90.MP2 + open with:AxsK8s77tend to raise to isolate vs poor players also
:club: I don't even raise that low. Maybe.My PRF is slightly less than 10, though. I'll open from MP2 or later with Axs, K9s +, 66+, I think.After thinking about it, K8s isn't that bad...lolI would think twice about iso-raising in .5/1 though, if there are a ton of loose passive retards behind me who call two cold all the time though.- Zach

yeah mines around 8.5-9 without reads, and gets closer to 10 if i've got reads at the table since isolation play is easier.just curious what straight-SSHE play at a typical 2/4 party game (say 30% VPIP) would be.

yeah mines around 8.5-9 without reads, and gets closer to 10 if i've got reads at the table since isolation play is easier.just curious what straight-SSHE play at a typical 2/4 party game (say 30% VPIP) would be.
I usually play 1/2 at party, but after 8k hands playing exactly by the chart I'm 17/7.3/2.08Also, while I'm on the topic of my less-than-perfect stats (I know stats are not the be-all-end-all), my aggro stats are a bit backasswards. Aggression is supposed to go down from flop-river, correct? My Agg stats areFlop - 1.87Turn - 2.10River - 2.54I'm not sure what this means of my play, or reasons that my stats might be this way. Any, help would be appreciated.
I usually play 1/2 at party, but after 8k hands playing exactly by the chart I'm 17/7.3/2.08Also, while I'm on the topic of my less-than-perfect stats (I know stats are not the be-all-end-all), my aggro stats are a bit backasswards. Aggression is supposed to go down from flop-river, correct? My Agg stats areFlop - 1.87Turn - 2.10River - 2.54I'm not sure what this means of my play, or reasons that my stats might be this way. Any, help would be appreciated.
mine go down, but i think they're supposed to go up

you can raise some hands from MP2 that you other wise fold:KT off for example******AF should go down on turn and river.You may not be getting enough bets in on the flops. or you may be folding too many turns and rivers.Or too much slow playingProtect Hand and Raise while info is cheap and pump pots with big draws...that should impact the FLOP aggression..and don't peel every flop...

Aren't you supposed to be less aggressive at the river? Or do I have this backwards?Btw, 17/7/2 are essentially fine stats. That's pretty definitely TAG.I started off with being SLAA, where my VPIP was > 20, and my PFR was 10, and my AF was like 3, but that is just because of the way the Party .5/1 plays. I've tightened up considerably since I've moved up, and I'm now roughly a 19.5/9.5/2 (I don't quite remember my exact AF, as I have no PT here), but stats don't mean all that much.Actuary for example is about a 23/8/1.7 or something like that, roughly and he plays a SLAP game, and it works VERY well for him (notwithstanding his current downswing).Either way, your best bet is to not worry about the stats, and evolve as a player yourself. Then, if you hit a rough patch, you can look to the stats as a checkup. You will tend to find, as you play more hands, that you will be more comfortable playing certain hands from certain positions, etc, that somewhat contradict with the SSHE charts. This is especially true as you move up and are doing more ISO raising, etc.- Zach