Official "i Hate Allinbluff35" Thread

Of course you take up for him. You are both Frechie Canadians.
i'm not ****ing canadien, god you are so ****ing dumb, at least it's nice to know they allow the menally ****ing retarded to use the ****ing internet. Go **** a nuclear bomb.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a good chance you said something stupid. You have a tendency to do that.
How would you know Mister. you joined 2 months after me. Are you one of allinbluffs cronies. Is that what he told you??

Can we change this to the official "I like allinbluff35" thread?I'm definitely going to use "Go **** a nuclear bomb" soon. Maybe that's how I'll greet my roommate when I get home.

How would you know Mister. you joined 2 months after me. Are you one of allinbluffs cronies. Is that what he told you??
go look at your first ****ing post and see what the **** it is you posted, and see if I "ran you down" in that thread.
Doesn't matter when he joined, because he's seen the posts you've made since then.DUMB.Go back to redpill's forum.
I've been lurking here since January 2005. Also, I just checked the search function. He didn't flame any of the first five of your posts I checked. They were all pretty stupid, by the way.
i'm not ****ing canadien, god you are so ****ing dumb, at least it's nice to know they allow the menally ****ing retarded to use the ****ing internet. Go **** a nuclear bomb.
Well, since we can cuss on here. I have a few things things to tell you. You ****ing cocksucking ************. I Hate your ****ing guts. You ran me down when I first joined this forum. You are nothing but a piece of shit. You deserve to die. You have told this same thing to me, about 7 months ago. I hope you ****ing die you ****ing bitch. Tell the Mods, I dont care. You little pussy.
Well, since we can cuss on here. I have a few things things to tell you. You ****ing cocksucking ************. I Hate your ****ing guts. You ran me down when I first joined this forum. You are nothing but a piece of shit. You deserve to die. You have told this same thing to me, about 7 months ago. I hope you ****ing die you ****ing bitch. Tell the Mods, I dont care. You little pussy.
blah, ****ing, blah. finally get that off your chest tardtastical ****ass?
Look how upset he gets. Pretty funny.
Look how upset he gets. Pretty funny.
Yeah, it's cute. I think it's his naptime, and he's getting grumpy.

hmmmm, I wonder if we should have a poll for who should get banned from this forum, robertF or AllinBLuff. man, that would be great interactive stuff if you ask me

hmmmm, I wonder if we should have a poll for who should get banned from this forum, robertF or AllinBLuff. man, that would be great interactive stuff if you ask me
Damn, I will be quiet. I am sorry master.