Official "i Hate Allinbluff35" Thread

Talk about "out of the loop". I read the topic and was like "who?". :club:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you hate Bluff when he says such beautiful things like:

I'd like a massage, blowjob, and you to **** me reverse cowgirl position. Then I'd like a wendys frosty and to watch the hockey game, and no cuddling afterwards, capiche?
If that doesn't make a girl weak in the knees what will?And I'm not even playing.That was so ****ing hot.
How can you hate Bluff when he says such beautiful things like:QUOTE["AllinBluff35"]I'd like a massage, blowjob, and you to **** me reverse cowgirl position. Then I'd like a wendys frosty and to watch the hockey game, and no cuddling afterwards, capiche?If that doesn't make a girl weak in the knees what will?And I'm not even playing.That was so ****ing hot.
It's interesting, all the ladies love the "reverse cowgirl". You're not the first that i've heard it from.
It's interesting, all the ladies love the "reverse cowgirl". You're not the first that i've heard it from.
That's just so they dont have to look you in the face

'Allinbluff35' is #5 on my hit list. Right after I get through with that John Stamos wanker....I'm coming after him. He better run...because if I see him..I'm gonna make him sleep with my daughter DJ. AND BELIEVE YOU ME, THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!!

'Allinbluff35' is #5 on my hit list. Right after I get through with that John Stamos wanker....I'm coming after him. He better run...because if I see him..I'm gonna make him sleep with my daughter DJ. AND BELIEVE YOU ME, THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!!
Gotta love Saget.