Top 10 Reasons Kiefer Sutherland Is My Hero

OK, to theres only a top 2. but these 2 are good enough. Both stories are true and verified."Kiefer Sutherland was flat on his back on the floor of a hotel lobby after a marathon drinking session with pals. He and his band ordered in tray after tray of whisky, beer, gin and wine at London's trendy Borderline club and ended up at Strand Palace Hotel in the West End.At 2am bar staff refused to serve any more alcohol. Undaunted, Kiefer persuaded management to let them loose in the lobby. He ordered yet more booze on room service, then staggered around the entrance hall, entertaining pals with a bizarre, flailing breakdancing routine. He then charged into a 12ft Christmas tree, sending it crashing to the floor. "I hate that f***ing Christmas tree," he declared. "The tree HAS to come down." The party was finally called off at 5.30am by hotel security - when guests starting arriving for breakfast. "ROOOOOOOOOOOOFLthe next one is even better"Kiefer Sutherland shocked staffers at the Ye Rustic Inn in Los Feliz, Calif., the other morning when he walked up to the bar around 9 a.m. demanding to start a tab. Sutherland looked "rail-thin" when he entered the tiny dive bar with a group of rowdy pals and ordered a round of drinks. According to witnesses, when presented with the bill, Sutherland claimed his wallet was "indisposed" - "It's been stolen! I promise I'll come back and pay." At that point, things got weird.He started to go into a series of karate kicks in the middle of the floor while the bartender, waitress and several customers looked on," a source reports. Thankfully, a star-struck fan agreed to buy him several J&B's on the rocks. After devouring a plate of chicken wings and littering the floor with bones, the star left without tipping."priceless

And tortures people quite frequently
...and faked his own death.
Where is the thread about the top three reasons why I care too much about celebrities?
It's at NWP.