Hot Little Girl

I won't lie........I'm a little crepped out. Braces = giant turnoff.
Dutch has been cruising the "legit" teen model sites again...

teentopanga? How old is that girl?!?Over/under on the locking of this thread?

teentopanga? How old is that girl?!?Over/under on the locking of this thread?
i actually feel dirty. i knew it was "teen topanga" before seeing the writing. im disgusting like that.don't know the first girl though, thank god for that.

I nominate this thread for WORST THREAD EVER!!!!!!speaking of "nominations"...a while back..I believe it was Wang and someone else who were going to create some FCP awards and whatnot and have a thread to vote on all these awards. I tried to help out..but they rejected some of my ideas for it....good to see that they really got on that. I knew I should have done it myself when they were stalling.

Jesus Christ.This is appalling.****ing seriously, why not just go hang out at the ****ing play ground? Why not tie jolly ranchers to your bumper? Seek help.
hey jolly ranchers on the bumper, good diea!sw...i think
hey jolly ranchers on the bumper, good diea!sw...i think
I prefer the oversized rainbow colored lollipops
I prefer the oversized rainbow colored lollipops
oh man i wish i had it on this computer, but a friend photoshopped a picture, such that there are a whole bunch of private school girls playing around doing stuff like braiding eachother's hair and eating giant lollipops, and "me" sitting in some shitbox, eating chicken wings and wearing aviator shades.it is friggin priceless.
Hell, that is fluffdogs girlfriend. See his pic. hangin on the wall.
LMAO, nh sir :club:

I hope Pupsta changed his avatar. After reading this thread, I think some people here might get a little too excited at it.This thread makes me want to buy an '87 IROC Z, crank up the Molly Hatchet, and cruise the local high school for "babes".

I hope Pupsta changed his avatar. After reading this thread, I think some people here might get a little too excited at it.This thread makes me want to buy an '87 IROC Z, crank up the Molly Hatchet, and cruise the local high school for "babes".
From the look of the thread, you may want to hit the Junior High School...