I'm Signing Up For Full Tilt

If anybody has a code or anything that will benefit the both of us, let me know. I'm signing up in a few minutes.Let me Know, ASAP
You don't need a code, 1st deposit is 100% deposit bonus...its great, put five hundo if you have it

u dont need a code, but if you want rakeback pm me first

I highly recommend against this action. Full Tilt is just evil. I've never blown through a deposit faster on any site than the time I deposited on Tilt. Missed every flop and every draw, every single hand I played. Sucked.

Are you hot?Full Tilt has been OK to me. Having a good time with the decent quality of play. Suckouts don't happen there any more than FCP. I did hate UB, however, for the reasons you state.

Are you hot?Full Tilt has been OK to me. Having a good time with the decent quality of play. Suckouts don't happen there any more than FCP. I did hate UB, however, for the reasons you state.
I may be an idiot, but I can't seem to find the real money tables or the real money deposit options.I emailed support but haven't heard from them, do you have any suggestions for me? Thanksby the way, i made this account for my girlfriend so I'm a dude. That should hopefully put an end to the hotness discussion.
I may be an idiot, but I can't seem to find the real money tables or the real money deposit options.I emailed support but haven't heard from them, do you have any suggestions for me? Thanksby the way, i made this account for my girlfriend so I'm a dude. That should hopefully put an end to the hotness discussion.
You went to fulltiltpoker.net instead of fulltiltpoker.com.You calling me sexist?
by the way, i made this account for my girlfriend so I'm a dude. That should hopefully put an end to the hotness discussion.
you haven't been here for very long have you:so, are you hot?:kissyface:
You went to fulltiltpoker.net instead of fulltiltpoker.com.You calling me sexist?
Thats retarded. Do I have to create a whole new account @ .com cause that would piss me right off.No I'm not calling you sexist, but you do seem bored.
Thats retarded. Do I have to create a whole new account @ .com cause that would piss me right off.No I'm not calling you sexist, but you do seem bored.
Yeah, you have to start all over. They got me with that sneaky little trick too.Bored would be an understatement.

Hi Schneider, You shouldn't have to create a new account -- just download the software from FullTilt.com and log on using the account name and password got from FullTilt.net. PM me if you have any questions.

Yeah, you have to start all over. They got me with that sneaky little trick too.Bored would be an understatement.
I think this needs to be my new sig.
  • 2 weeks later...