Just Took 4th In Pp $33.

Just wanted to vent a little bit, I just took 4th in a PP tourny for $486. I destroyed the final table all the way until 4th position and then lost my whole lead on one hand. No need to post the HH but pretty much I had 2-3 in BB, SB calls, flop 2-A-3 rainbow, we get money in, he has 4-5 and goes on to win $1400. Frustrating but I cant be mad with about $500, next time I guess.

Just wanted to vent a little bit, I just took 4th in a PP tourny for $486. I destroyed the final table all the way until 4th position and then lost my whole lead on one hand. No need to post the HH but pretty much I had 2-3 in BB, SB calls, flop 2-A-3 rainbow, we get money in, he has 4-5 and goes on to win $1400. Frustrating but I cant be mad with about $500, next time I guess.
A cash is a cash, brother.
A cash is a cash, brother.
I concur. "Vent" and "I just took ... $486" are mutually exclusive terms. The golden egg is nice, but I'll take the bronze poop any day. Oh, and you can pay my half of rent for April. :club:

Yeah guys looking at this post I made today now after sleeping it was kind of a "whiny" post. Thanks anyways guys for the comments and sorry for being a douche clown.

Yeah guys looking at this post I made today now after sleeping it was kind of a "whiny" post. Thanks anyways guys for the comments and sorry for being a douche clown.
I won't hold it against you i came on here and bitched after coming second for 2000 in a 30+3 a month ago.
There's no frustration if you can learn from it.I had a similar thing happen at a final table. I was #1 in chips with #2 very close (he was on my right).Folds to us ( I have 78 hearts), he limped in.Flop is 2 7 8 rainbow.He checks, I raise, he raises I push all-in, he calls with 88.Point is, I learned an extremely valuable lesson.1. I was fighting over a friggin' blind2. I was reminded that 2 pair is NEVER the best hand3. Chip stack and position in the tournament should be huge deciding factors in your play.Mostly these were all reminders as I'm a bit more stubborn than most poker players =P. Anyway, learn to fold 2 pair if you can get away from it cheap.

yeah, i had a badddd beat today too.. bubbled the FT in a 20+2 stars 180 man sng.had kk raised 5x bb 2 callers, flop k94 rainbow i bet pot 1 caller..turn 9 i bet pot he raises allin i instacall river 9..he called with 9 10 off. at least he got rivered otu th enext hand. thats the first 979-1 i ever faced..weird feeling. at least i got paid some