Partypoker Rake Back

The first rule about party rakeback is.. dont talk about party rakeback.
So now can I get all oiled up and wrestle other dudes?Cause I'm pretty sure that's what happened next.
So now can I get all oiled up and wrestle other dudes?Cause I'm pretty sure that's what happened next.
Good luck getting 10 P.M.'s from people offering you Rakeback at Party, I know it's a pain to get it there, and alot of the affiliates are "cracking' down on letting people refer anyone. I have rakeback, but I'm not offering to refer you.

just a thought - people probably should not be just referring people to party's rakeback. party rakeback is technically not allowed. the more people that have it, the more likely the people that do have it will get caught.i'm not saying that people shouldn't refer others, just that people should use some caution in doing so.

Normally I deny that there is rakeback at PartyPoker. But, since it's out there, different action needs to be taken....TO EVERYONE THAT CURRENTLY HAS RAKEBACK AT PARTYPOKER:Do not, I repeat DO NOT, refer people that you don't know. Don't advertise it. ONE bad apple WILL ruin it for everyone. Very few affiliates are offering it and none of us want to see it shut down. ONLY OFFER RAKEBACK TO PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW AND PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW WILL KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Don't get greedy...don't be an idiot. At this point the rakeback is VERY fragile. It's within reason to believe that PartyPoker will secretly allow rakeback again within a year, but UNTIL that time, do NOT refer random people. Thank you.This message does not reflect the opinions of FullContactPoker management. This message does not mean that the author is recieving or offering rakeback at PartyPoker. FullContactPoker continues to request that you play at FullContactPoker on the PokerRoom network.

This message does not reflect the opinions of FullContactPoker management. This message does not mean that the author is recieving or offering rakeback at PartyPoker. FullContactPoker continues to request that you play at FullContactPoker on the PokerRoom network.
I before E except after C.Trust.
Normally I deny that there is rakeback at PartyPoker. But, since it's out there, different action needs to be taken....TO EVERYONE THAT CURRENTLY HAS RAKEBACK AT PARTYPOKER:Do not, I repeat DO NOT, refer people that you don't know. Don't advertise it. ONE bad apple WILL ruin it for everyone. Very few affiliates are offering it and none of us want to see it shut down. ONLY OFFER RAKEBACK TO PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW AND PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW WILL KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Don't get greedy...don't be an idiot. At this point the rakeback is VERY fragile. It's within reason to believe that PartyPoker will secretly allow rakeback again within a year, but UNTIL that time, do NOT refer random people. Thank you.This message does not reflect the opinions of FullContactPoker management. This message does not mean that the author is recieving or offering rakeback at PartyPoker. FullContactPoker continues to request that you play at FullContactPoker on the PokerRoom network.
:club: for instance, people were kind enough to refer me to an affiliate (though i have not used it). they did so because they trusted me not to say anything, nor to refer anyone whom I did not trust equally. This type of referring makes sense, but if people continue to refer people whom they do not have a significant amount of trust for, they risk ruining it for everyone.