Any FCPers going to be at the tourney this month? Would like to meet a few of you if so.
UNC, I'm from Spokane also. Wondering if we've played against each otherand didnt' know it? I usually play the daily tourney at Ringo's once a week or so and the weekends at Lilac, tourney's and the 2-10 game occasionally. Let me know where u play... Rick

I have been playing in a league for the past few months for airfare, hotel stay and entry into the tournament. I missed three games and 2 weeks ago I pulled a double and did awful on both games.I was in the running to go. There is no way I can win now, only top 2 places are going. I will end in either 3rd or 4th, depending on how everyone plays (including myself) tomorrow night. Since I already took the week off, I am going to Vegas instead.

I'm from Sacramento and could very easily head up there if there is a tourny i want to enter. What are the tourny structures like at the Hilton and the buy ins? I know the peppermill had some 100 dollar buy ins that looked tempting, anything higher than that isnt condusive to my BR. PM me if you head over there I could meet up.

I have been playing in a league for the past few months for airfare, hotel stay and entry into the tournament. I missed three games and 2 weeks ago I pulled a double and did awful on both games.I was in the running to go. There is no way I can win now, only top 2 places are going. I will end in either 3rd or 4th, depending on how everyone plays (including myself) tomorrow night. Since I already took the week off, I am going to Vegas instead.
Vegas pwns reno...
I'm from Sacramento and could very easily head up there if there is a tourny i want to enter. What are the tourny structures like at the Hilton and the buy ins? I know the peppermill had some 100 dollar buy ins that looked tempting, anything higher than that isnt condusive to my BR. PM me if you head over there I could meet up.
He's talking about the World Poker Tour event that is happening up there over the next 2-3 weeks. I think the smallest buy-in one is $200, and the Main Event is $5300.

I am planing to drive up from sacramento for one or two of the preliminary events, depending on whether. I was hoping to go up on friday, but snow might delay me. I am not interested in chaining up.Hey Alex- where do you play here locally. I mostly play phoenix.

Our buyins will be mostly in the 200 to 300 range. Buyins will go up as we get closer to the main event. The preliminary tourneys should be well populated as well.

Our buyins will be mostly in the 200 to 300 range. Buyins will go up as we get closer to the main event. The preliminary tourneys should be well populated as well.
What is the structure- how many chips, blinds and time limits?
UNC, I'm from Spokane also. Wondering if we've played against each otherand didnt' know it? I usually play the daily tourney at Ringo's once a week or so and the weekends at Lilac, tourney's and the 2-10 game occasionally. Let me know where u play... Rick
I just want you to know that it took me 30 seconds to scroll past your avatar. Nice work. When I opened this thread I thought it would be about Paris and Nicky' father...guess not.
I am planing to drive up from sacramento for one or two of the preliminary events, depending on whether. I was hoping to go up on friday, but snow might delay me. I am not interested in chaining up.Hey Alex- where do you play here locally. I mostly play phoenix.
I will play live at the LimeLight though I have been bouncing around to different locations. Stopped into Phoenix but really like Limelight because it is so soft. I've recently checked out a cardroom up in Auburn and thats the hot deal. Hit me up sometime for a home game or to play some live
I will play live at the LimeLight though I have been bouncing around to different locations. Stopped into Phoenix but really like Limelight because it is so soft. I've recently checked out a cardroom up in Auburn and thats the hot deal. Hit me up sometime for a home game or to play some live
Alex, I am from Auburn, living in WA now but go back a few times a year to visit family. Last time I was in town I was looking for a game but no one I know around there knew of any. The last day in town I found a card room in Auburn right off the freeway near the bowling alley. Is this where you are talking about? What games do they have there? I would appreciate any info you may have for my next visit in May. Thanks, Rick

I'll be there for the Reno Hilton event. I don't know if I'm going to get the the day before the main event or two days before, but I'll be in the main event. Hopefully, I'll play well.I met AK Suited at the LA Classic and he railed me for a couple of hours after DN busted out. He was a very nice guy and I'd love to meet some more of you guys at the Reno event or at the WPT Championship next month.See you there!!!

Alex, I am from Auburn, living in WA now but go back a few times a year to visit family. Last time I was in town I was looking for a game but no one I know around there knew of any. The last day in town I found a card room in Auburn right off the freeway near the bowling alley. Is this where you are talking about? What games do they have there? I would appreciate any info you may have for my next visit in May. Thanks, Rick
The cardroom in Auburn is called, "Deuces Wild" and is off of Bowman Road there. The game that they always spread is $200 NL Hold'em. If you get there early in the day they will spread Dealer's Choice and are licensed to spread Crazy Pineapple, Omaha, Omaha H/L, Limit Hold'em, Lowball, and I don't know if they spread 7 card stud but i doubt it. I'm not sure but I think they have a $1000 NL Hold'em on Sundays by invite only. They also have a high rollers tourny once a month beside the tournies they spread quite regularly. All the tourny structures suck and I regret entering the 80 dollar one I entered in because of it. Thats all I know, it has alot of potential especially on the weekends.
The cardroom in Auburn is called, "Deuces Wild" and is off of Bowman Road there. The game that they always spread is $200 NL Hold'em. If you get there early in the day they will spread Dealer's Choice and are licensed to spread Crazy Pineapple, Omaha, Omaha H/L, Limit Hold'em, Lowball, and I don't know if they spread 7 card stud but i doubt it. I'm not sure but I think they have a $1000 NL Hold'em on Sundays by invite only. They also have a high rollers tourny once a month beside the tournies they spread quite regularly. All the tourny structures suck and I regret entering the 80 dollar one I entered in because of it. Thats all I know, it has alot of potential especially on the weekends.
I've played at the dueces wild a few times, it is probably the best game in the area. I have heard that on Wednesdays (maybe) they have had some really crazy NL games, with 30k to 40k on the table. I played at a tournament at the limelight once, I cashed but the structure was terrible. I came in as an alternate, I had $1000 in chips utg the gun with the blinds $200- $400. I play a few different home games in Roseville. Maybe next time I am going to dueces I wil PM you.
I've played at the dueces wild a few times, it is probably the best game in the area. I have heard that on Wednesdays (maybe) they have had some really crazy NL games, with 30k to 40k on the table. I played at a tournament at the limelight once, I cashed but the structure was terrible. I came in as an alternate, I had $1000 in chips utg the gun with the blinds $200- $400. I play a few different home games in Roseville. Maybe next time I am going to dueces I wil PM you.
Sounds good if you go to a cardroom around town hit me up too.