82 Soooted Isn't The Nuts?

if villain is solid, i fold preflopon the turn we can bet or c/rc/r-ing is a disaster if villain takes free card, but you said he's aggressive so let's not worry about thatmaybe you are using the fact that villain didn't raise preflop to exclude Qs from his rangeif this is true, then c/r-ing allows us to get an extra bet from hands that he would otherwise folddo you fold if he 3-bets?and what is your river plan?

I dont like the limp preflop. You can get away with it if your opponent sucks or is really passive preflop but vs a decent opponent who is gonna raise you if you just open complete I dont like it.But yea hand looks good. Aggressive players def throwing out a bet on the turn most of the time as your flop bet now looks like an attempt at a steal.

I don't open-limp from the SB unless BB is extremely passive and weak post flop. I like the rest of the hand.I would try to show the hand down if he three-bet. We may have the best hand, and it could neutralize him from bluffing us in future hands if he sees that we will still call down.If he just calls the turn c/r, I would probably bet the river.

Completing the SB with any two suited is generally +EV.
This comes from SSHE, where they assume that several people have limped in front of you and you are now getting like 7-1 on the completion. There is a HUGE difference between OPEN completing the SB, and completing in a multiway pot.- Zach

I understand the bureacratics behind not completing this small blind, I really do.But against a poor aggressive opponent, I am pretty easily turning any suited holding in to an +EV situation.I believe so anyway.

I understand the bureacratics behind not completing this small blind, I really do.But against a poor aggressive opponent, I am pretty easily turning any suited holding in to an +EV situation.I believe so anyway.
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt too.However, the hand doesn't seem to be very strong against any decent aggro player OOP.As an example, I generally raise any holding when someone open completes from the SB. After that, I always fire on the flop.I'm not quite sure how you can combat this strategy with a hand this weak. Maybe you could trap or bluff, but eventually over time I think your poor holding (It wouldn't even be favored against a random range) and your positional disadvantage will cost you, even if your opponent isn't that good.