New Starting Hand Nicknames

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UB?The dogg? Maybe K-9, but wtf is A9? and why exactly is A10 infamous?
UB because one of my boys was playing against Antonio on UltimateBet and "The Magician" pushed in with 10 8 and beat my friends Aces. Afterward, he said he loved playing that hand because he always wins with it on UB. A-9 is the Dogg because it's almost always a dogg when you're AI with it.A-10 is infamous because it always seems to draw out when it's dominated.
A-9 is the Dogg because it's almost always a dogg when you're AI with it.A-10 is infamous because it always seems to draw out when it's dominated.
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure these are crap.
UB because one of my boys was playing against Antonio on UltimateBet and "The Magician" pushed in with 10 8 and beat my friends Aces. Afterward, he said he loved playing that hand because he always wins with it on UB. A-9 is the Dogg because it's almost always a dogg when you're AI with it.A-10 is infamous because it always seems to draw out when it's dominated.
neato... never post again...doggedit: out of curiousity, when one of your boys is in a hand, how do they know if they are a "dog" or a "dogg"??

even though making up name for hands is extremely gay, my friends came up with this one, and yes they are extremely gay, why else would i be friends with them?K2 - White Men Cant Jump.Why, you ask? Because the King and Duck are the best dam street ballers in town.

Well thank goodness you didn't spew off a bunch of obscure references. I predict here and now that the 10-8 will become known world-wide as the UB!!!Oh....and the "Dogg" one.....that one had me rolling on the floor........