Ok, When is this coming out? The release date has been pushed back again!!! This is starting to look like Vaporware. Anyone have any ideas of why all the delays?
I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess when it is done, and done to DN's liking, and not until then.
I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess when it is done, and done to DN's liking, and not until then.
Whatever. I've been holding off on buying a poker game for my PSP so I can get stacked. But another delay?? Screw that!! Guess that I'm going to have to do what's to MY liking........
Likely never. :club:
Seconded. Seriously anti-climactic at this point.
Ok, When is this coming out? The release date has been pushed back again!!! This is starting to look like Vaporware. Anyone have any ideas of why all the delays?
I just returned from Destination PlayStation and asked Atari that very question. Right now it looks like April.The issue is the PS2 version that is causing the hold up for all of them as they want to release all 4 versions at the same time. The online component which is critical to the products success has not passed QA at Sony so they cannot release it until it does.Tough position for them to be in but that my friends is the status of the game. I and Atari are still very interested in doing a promotion for the game with Mr. Negreanu doing an in store signing in either NY, LA or SF with a high profile retailer when the title ships. We will have to see where the interest is for the game when it finally does ship.
Seconded. Seriously anti-climactic at this point.
Thanks for the explanation. It's a good one and it makes perfect sense. Nonetheless I've been SO anxious to get a poker game for my PSP and I've been holding off and holding off. I just can't wait anymore. The new WPT game comes out next week. I'll have to get that one even though Esfandiari is in it. I swear to God if that guy beats me I'll smash the PSP against the wall......Doesn't mean I can't get Stacked too when it comes out, but I can't take the waiting anymore.
Thanks for the explanation. It's a good one and it makes perfect sense. Nonetheless I've been SO anxious to get a poker game for my PSP and I've been holding off and holding off. I just can't wait anymore. The new WPT game comes out next week. I'll have to get that one even though Esfandiari is in it. I swear to God if that guy beats me I'll smash the PSP against the wall......Doesn't mean I can't get Stacked too when it comes out, but I can't take the waiting anymore.
Are you embarrassed to care this much about video games? Because you should be.
Are you embarrassed to care this much about video games? Because you should be.
No I'm not embarrassed. And I apoligize for pulling your string. Next time I want your opinion I'll give it to you.Are you embarressed to care this much about a message board??Posts: 3,297Joined: August 23rd, 2005
No I'm not embarrassed. And I apoligize for pulling your string. Next time I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
why would you give him his opinion?
No I'm not embarrassed. And I apoligize for pulling your string. Next time I want your opinion I'll give it to you.Are you embarressed to care this much about a message board??Posts: 3,297Joined: August 23rd, 2005
Pulling my string? What does that even mean?I know how much I post on here. Basically, I get paid to do it. 90% of my posts are at work. Do you get paid to play video games?
Pulling my string? What does that even mean?I know how much I post on here. Basically, I get paid to do it. 90% of my posts are at work. Do you get paid to play video games?
No, I don't rip off my employer. I go to work and put it a good day which doesn't involve posting 30+ meaningless posts to a message board. My guess is that your job isn't too meaningful if you can do that.
No, I don't rip off my employer. I go to work and put it a good day which doesn't involve posting 30+ meaningless posts to a message board. My guess is that your job isn't too meaningful if you can do that.
Are you at work right now? My job is wortheless. I admit that. I manage a warehouse. I work alone, and there is very little to do here. It gets me by and pays for school though. Maybe someday I can be a stand up citizen like you. One can only hope.

with this kind of anticipation, Stacked better arrive at my front door with a helicopter carrying Daniel Negreanu, who will bring it out to me after they land in the middle of my street.....gift-wrapped......in $100 dollar bills.......and....a lifetime supply of....WPT chocolate poker chips.yeah, that would do it for me i guess

Are you at work right now? My job is wortheless. I admit that. I manage a warehouse. I work alone, and there is very little to do here. It gets me by and pays for school though. Maybe someday I can be a stand up citizen like you. One can only hope.
Look, this is pointless. No, I am not at work. But even if I were at the moment it would be (A) lunchtime and (B) a rarity for me to post.I don't spend all day at work posting, or playing video games.It's good that you're working to pay your way through school and that you're bettering yourself. I respect that. So on the subject of bettering yourself maybe you could ease up on flaming people over things that really aren't that big a deal. All I said was that I have been waiting anxiously for Stacked and I'm tired of waiting. I travel a lot for business and I like to use my PSP on the plane to pass the time away. For you to ask me if I'm embarressed was totally uncalled for. Are we done now?

Fair enough. Maybe it was a little out of line for me to jump all over you like that for no reason. It wasn't meant as a personal insult or anything. It was just a joke. If you read any of my posts you would know that I rarely take myself or anyone else very seriously.

Fair enough. Maybe it was a little out of line for me to jump all over you like that for no reason. It wasn't meant as a personal insult or anything. It was just a joke. If you read any of my posts you would know that I rarely take myself or anyone else very seriously.
Fair enough. No harm meant. Have a great day.
Matt Damon
Ah, the always eloquent Matt Damon. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.1. Your timing is impeccable. 2. You look great in short shorts.3.....Well, you get the idea. (Damn short shorts always distracting me from making lists about how much I love Matt Damon.)