So Whos The Bad Guy?

I vote for Mike Sexton. Everyone thinks he's a great guy, but something just doesn't seem right to me about him. Also, he didn't answer my email when Party screwed me. I would think that a man of great principles would at least give lip service to a complaint about the company he represents.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ Hamilton would be the obvious answer, but I don't know if any "poker players" even gamble on the course with him anymore. I know the guy marks his balls on the green with a 5k Bellagio Chip. Supposedly shoots in the high 70's but always claims to be hurt/sick/playing poorly. Also don't know if Russ Hamilton even qualifies as a "poker player" if we are talking elite players.If I am wrong, apologies to Russ :club:

Barry Greenstein? I don't know, just seems like the guy DN was talking about.
Not him. I have 3 names in my mind and I'm pretty sure one of them is right. I'm not going to name names either, though.

I really have no clue. Could be Doyle, and I know he's an excellent golfer, but he doesn't seem the type. And I don't think his mother is alive, no offense meant.I really hope it isn't Ted.I doubt it's Howard, but I know he and DN had a falling out a while ago.I'll think of more tomorrow. I really hope it isn't Ted.

Russ Hamilton would be the obvious answer, but I don't know if any "poker players" even gamble on the course with him anymore. I know the guy marks his balls on the green with a 5k Bellagio Chip. Supposedly shoots in the high 70's but always claims to be hurt/sick/playing poorly. Also don't know if Russ Hamilton even qualifies as a "poker player" if we are talking elite players.If I am wrong, apologies to Russ :club:
I don't remember ever saying anything about "elite players?"

It's funny.Daniel says he won't name names. But as a result of this mystery, the FCP Army has taken to casting aspersions on a lot of different poker players - speculating on who the mystery man might be.I suggest it would have been better to either name the name, or else not mention it at all.

Here is a link to an article about Russ Hamilton's golf betting(scamming)http://www.travelandleisure.com/tlgolf/inv...D77F07D2EE93497My WebpageIt is 5 pages, but can be summed up with this quote"The upcoming contest was a prime example. Hamilton had played with Thompson several times before and knew that Thompson usually shot around ninety-five. In their haggling during the previous weeks, Hamilton complained about his lack of practice time and a sore back and finally persuaded Thompson to accept one stroke per side. As we sat in the clubhouse, Hamilton flashed a conspiratorial grin across the table and confided, "I shot seventy-seven last week."

isnt Russ Hammilton that really big guy that won all that silver in 1994 along with the world championship?edit...i just double-checked, and it is him...how in the world is that guy a good golfer?maybe its Russ G. from R.G.P.

Not him. I have 3 names in my mind and I'm pretty sure one of them is right. I'm not going to name names either, though.
See, that's what we like to hear. No naming names... :club: