So Whos The Bad Guy?

I'd be interested to know who he's talking about when he speaks of this one being a dbag when it comes to betting, cheating, etc. Daniel, I believe you that he's not gotten a dime from you but he mustve done something pretty sleazy to someone you care about to warrant a whole paragraph.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its Men. Had DN not said "he", Everyone would think it's Anne, but that's out of the question. Doubtful it's anyone in the Big Game. So just for fun, I'm gonna say Chris Moneymaker.

I don't think its Men. Had DN not said "he", Everyone would think it's Anne, but that's out of the question. Doubtful it's anyone in the Big Game. So just for fun, I'm gonna say Chris Moneymaker.
I know Moneymaker personally and he is a good guy. And no way that clown shoots a 70.

You're all wrong. It's Greg Raymer. :club:

I doubt it's TJ. He seems pretty cool to me. If it's not a big name, could be Sheik.
I think Sheiks the best guess. It seems like nobody really likes him, judging from the reception he got from the players on High Stakes Poker.
I think Sheiks the best guess. It seems like nobody really likes him, judging from the reception he got from the players on High Stakes Poker.
yep.I knew it was huck seed.Very athletic.Great golfer.Shoots in the 70s
The fact that nobody on here seems to know only further proves my point. If I asked 10 poker players who they thought it was, 8 would get it right on the first try!
Who is it?Please give us a hint or clue!
The fact that nobody on here seems to know only further proves my point. If I asked 10 poker players who they thought it was, 8 would get it right on the first try!
So how amused are you at us making fools of ourselves trying to figure out who the "Dr.Evil of Poker" is? lol.My next guess would be Kenna James. I like him ok, but sometimes he seem a little sleazy. But so can Antonio Esfandiari, so maybe him.

The only pros that make me uncomfortable are Phil Hellmuth and Josh Arieh. That may be just about ego though. Am I close?

The only pros that make me uncomfortable are Phil Hellmuth and Josh Arieh. That may be just about ego though. Am I close?
I don't think it's either of those. DN said he didn't socialize with this person. He said spent the evening drinking Dom with Phil a couple of weeks ago, and I think he and Josh are pretty good friends.
I don't think it's either of those. DN said he didn't socialize with this person. He said spent the evening drinking Dom with Phil a couple of weeks ago, and I think he and Josh are pretty good friends.
HUCK SEED

I think hes talking about Osama Bin Laden, hes been hiding on the 10th hole of Shadow Creek this whole time. I wouldnt bet with him either, I would just fly a plane into him.