Anybody else in? I rarely am home from work to play this, in as Pancakelover.
Yeah, I already quit this one. What a joke, now I remember why I don't play at stars. K-Q vs 6-8 o.s. k on the flop and an 8, turn, 8. A-Q vs. 8-8 he flops an 8 while I pair my queen. Incidentally simultaneously on another table playing a heads up shootout guy flopped a set of 8s as well. You know, for the most part I have been playing FCP tourneys exclusively and have not seen as much of this kind of crap. It happens, but sheesh.
You are right. Pokerstars is rigged. That is why you can't win. F'n Donkeys eh man?
Oh, I can win just not tonite, and 8 is my unlucky number. Good job living up to your newbie status- when you walk into a thread started by me, Protoge seat #2 winner and eventual Protoge when I win you do one thing- bow the f down, and show some respect.

Why do you post to complain when you lose 60 - 40 situations? and in a rebuy of all things? And then complain you lost a race... in a rebuy? Who honestly is going to care? I hope you are the protege. You've got what it takes! And I am more than happy to live up to "newb" status. Despite the fact I registered 2 months before you, I haven't found the time to pollute this place with the "bad beats" I took in a rebuy tournament, during the rebuy.

Why do you post to complain when you lose 60 - 40 situations? and in a rebuy of all things? And then complain you lost a race... in a rebuy? Who honestly is going to care? I hope you are the protege. You've got what it takes! And I am more than happy to live up to "newb" status. Despite the fact I registered 2 months before you, I haven't found the time to pollute this place with the "bad beats" I took in a rebuy tournament, during the rebuy.
I posted reults, not bad beats, of how I went out and why I decided to quit in the rebuy- I don't give a **** who cares it's just a " general " statement about what was happening yesterday., and a " general " statement about my results on one site vs. another. The best part- 67 posts and this is what you decide to come out of your shell for? What a tool. It's not that you are not " polluting " the forum, it's that you have nothing to say. Now go back to tool land, and make love to your tool boyfriend in you tool house on your tool couch while watching Charmed reruns on TNT. Did I mention you are a tool?
I guess this is the thread where you said adammc was acting like a tool. From the looks of it he is spot on here too. Looks like hes 2-0 on the day.
Spot on for what? Because I had a thought and typed it out in a thread I started about I tournment I was playing? We get it- don't make mention to a beat, EVER, unless it is in the bad beat forum. One problem, these are not bad beats, they are just general run of the mill hands that happen, if you had payed any attention to my posts you would see that anybody with an 8 was killing me, and it was just a funny thing. I don't give a rats ass if you found it funny or if it anyone else does, I did and I decided to share with the general public. T
haha you did mention I am a tool. Do better! My tool boyfriend didn't find this as funny as I did, now impress him too!
The high point of your life will be when I win the protoge tournament is you will be able to say to your man" Hey, I flamed that guy on an internet forum. " He will then make manly love to you, and think about me.

haha I really do hope you win! In all seriousness. Good luck! You deserve it.I am sure you will do well if you do win! There will be no more online donkeys to suckout on your AQ with 88 anymore! It tailors to your game.

haha I really do hope you win! In all seriousness. Good luck! You deserve it.I am sure you will do well if you do win! There will be no more online donkeys to suckout on your AQ with 88 anymore! It tailors to your game.
You, sir, are fast becoming my favorite new poster. And since we joined around the same time, apparently you are not all that new. It shows.Nh sir.
You, sir, are fast becoming my favorite new poster. And since we joined around the same time, apparently you are not all that new. It shows.Nh sir.
Same here. I got a couple good giggles out of your posts today. Of course, your post count isn't very high so that automatically makes you a tool. I'd better not get caught fraternizing with you lest I be stripped of my veteran status.
Same here. I got a couple good giggles out of your posts today. Of course, your post count isn't very high so that automatically makes you a tool. I'd better not get caught fraternizing with you lest I be stripped of my veteran status.
Honestly turd, who was the last new poster you found entertaining and/or intelligent? Maybe the bar is being set low here, but adam seems to fly well over it.
Honestly turd, who was the last new poster you found entertaining and/or intelligent? Maybe the bar is being set low here, but adam seems to fly well over it.
I would have to go with Azreous. He doesn't post all the much, but he has good stuff to say. I'm not completely convinced that he's new, though (could be a vet reincarnate).This guy is definitely good though. He's funny, and not afraid to stand up to a vet. He gets my vote for newbie of the month.
  • 3 weeks later...

I love thepokerdb.comLoismustdi12 has lost 64 dollars on pokerstars in multitables on pokerstars. This reaffirms my point, I am better than you. Good luck being the protege!

I love thepokerdb.comLoismustdi12 has lost 64 dollars on pokerstars in multitables on pokerstars. This reaffirms my point, I am better than you. Good luck being the protege!
Really, no need to bring up an old argument. You pwned him once. Let it die.