Fcp Store Open For Business

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've placed two orders with the store and they have both shipped now. I actually received my 2nd order first. My first order shipped today, but I have to imagine that is because my order was gianormous. Very good service.My only request is that I'd like to see HOH, and the poker tables that are on flop gear, added to the store.

I got my stuff, but the shipping was BEASTLY. $40 just for a mousepad and copags?

I got my stuff, but the shipping was BEASTLY. $40 just for a mousepad and copags?
Hi TB17, please e-mail fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com with the details of your account and the charges. There was an error in some of the early Canadian shipments. You shouldn't have been charged anything other than your points and we'll make it right.

All the good poker books I want to buy are also gone. Why would I want to learn winning Caribbean Stud Poker? I'll play anybody HU at Let it Ride, I'm the master...uhhh... nevermind.

I am thinking of ordering a chip set from the FCP Store. I have a couple of questions for Canadian residents living on the West Coast that have previously ordered chip sets.1) Is there any customs duty that needs to be paid when receiving the item?2) How long did it take you to recieve your chips?Thanks for your feedback in advance.Six

I am thinking of ordering a chip set from the FCP Store. I have a couple of questions for Canadian residents living on the West Coast that have previously ordered chip sets.1) Is there any customs duty that needs to be paid when receiving the item?2) How long did it take you to recieve your chips?Thanks for your feedback in advance.Six
Sixhands-All taxes, shipping, and customs duties are covered by your points. On average it takes 3 to 4 business days after you place your order

I suggested Hoodies,been getting a lot of people saying "yaay, hoodies would be cool"i'l buy the 1st one too.cheers*This message is the sole property of Royal_Tour Inc. and should not be quoted in any way shape or form without consent.

I suggested Hoodies,been getting a lot of people saying "yaay, hoodies would be cool"i'l buy the 1st one too.cheers*This message is the sole property of Royal_Tour Inc. and should not be quoted in any way shape or form without consent.
Royal-Hoodies, polos, and button downs are all being looked into.

Did anyone suggest beanies? I'd be all over that...

All the good poker books I want to buy are also gone. Why would I want to learn winning Caribbean Stud Poker? I'll play anybody HU at Let it Ride, I'm the master...uhhh... nevermind.
Gumby-We recently restocked a few of the books. Is there one in particular you were looking for?
Did anyone suggest beanies? I'd be all over that...
Golden-I'm looking into those now.

A shrewd business move would be to plop Daniel down and have him sign a truckload of memorabilia, i.e. cheaply framed 8x10s. These items would carry an FCP point premium, no doubt, and would make a lot of rabid DN fans very happy. Soon, everyone in America and the more civilized portions of Canada would have one hanging in the den.This way you could get people to unload their points and keep production costs low. DN's time is money, of course, but you could hit him up while he's playing his heads-up matches online -- click with one hand, sign with the other. Brilliant!Also, the card protector is a novel (albeit creepy) idea for the most shameless of superfans, but I would recommend recalling them in favor of an alternate design that makes DN look less like Grimace's workout partner. The guy's actually in decent shape.On another note, his bobblehead makes him look a little bit like Mark McGwire before he got off steroids and his chin turned into a turkey wattle.

I like the hats, and yes an FCP logo beanie would be something I would spring for as well. It would be nice to have some electronics in the store as well, like i-Pod Nano's or other MP3 players, and maybe even gift certificates (Pokerstars and Party offer such things in their stores I believe). It would certainly motivate me to play more if I knew my points could earn me something more than a book or piece of clothing, not that these are terrible things, but obviously i-pod > hat.

I like the hats, and yes an FCP logo beanie would be something I would spring for as well. It would be nice to have some electronics in the store as well, like i-Pod Nano's or other MP3 players, and maybe even gift certificates (Pokerstars and Party offer such things in their stores I believe). It would certainly motivate me to play more if I knew my points could earn me something more than a book or piece of clothing, not that these are terrible things, but obviously i-pod > hat.
I definitely would be down with FCP gift certificates
  • 2 weeks later...

First- thanks to FCPinfo for being so responsive and looking into everyone's product requests. :club: Personally, I would welcome a better selection of women's wear in the store:- Hoodies/polos (I know you're looking into them but a female cut would be cool)- Long sleeve tee- Normal or baby tee- FCP boy shorts or male boxer shorts Thanks! :D Krystina

Is there a cash price available for any of these products? Just curious.

Is there a cash price available for any of these products? Just curious.
Hi Cody, the items in the store can only be purchased with FCP points.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I don't want to go back through the entire thread.I would really like a visor and Daniel's book when it comes out. :club:

Hi Cody, the items in the store can only be purchased with FCP points.
Any chance that will ever change?

Hi, just placed my first order the other day, and am looking forward to my books and my phil hellmuth bobblehead! I was curious though, and noticed someone else ask in this thread if FCP was going to offer Harrington on Holdem as one of the books...I would like to add it to the collection! Thanks

I ordered DN's DVD about 6 weeks ago and still haven't received it. The recording said it would take 4-6 weeks and I'm just getting a little curious. When should I expect it? Thanks
Hi jww9618, the DVD was distributed by MTV. I've PM'd you here in the forum .