Why Is Matusow Grinding The 10/20 On Full Tilt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the pros really have to play a certain amount of time in their contract to FTP? The reason I wonder is I have never seen Lederer play online once, then you get other pros who play like once a week or less while others play roughly every other day. I seriously do wonder what the contracts are like for the pros, like do they all make the same amount for being on Team FT, or are they required to play a certain amount online, etc.

Something on the order of "If you don't like it, don't read it". Random speculation comes with the territory around here, you aren't going to change FCP.
Maybe he is playing on these tables because he found that it it s full of poker fourm know-it-alls who lucked out on the.10/.25 tables and are playing above there skill level. +EV to quote a loser buzz word.sw
Ya'll must be really stupid or something, and I just can't understand it...10-20 is a high limit and it isn't chicken feed, playing at that limit...That is a pretty high limit, and if Mike Wanted to go broke in a hurry, he would do thing's like 80-160, 100-200, or maybe even 30-60??????????????????????Why do you question what a professonal does??????????????????????????????That's what doesn't make any sence you silly (fool) (person)You don't even have enough money to play the 10-20 game yourself, yet you complain that Mike is playing 10-20 on full tilt?????????????????????????????This doens't make any sense at all to me...It's probably because you just started playing poker and you haven't been playing as long as the pro's like Phil Hellmuth, Phil Ivey, and the other pro's like Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu, ect...Haven't you ever seen Mr. Negreanu play 30-60 on Poker Stars??????????He has a bigger bankroll probably than any pro out there, with all of the big tournament win's he's had, and the fact that he play's, everyday high limit poker at places like, The Bellagio, and Wynn Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Think about that dude, and don't question what a professional like Micheal Madistow, on what limit he wan't to play you stupid _______...?????????????Why do I have to keep flaming you people for your stupid perspective's and post's it's just rediculous...I get tired of it really...So don't quetion what pro's like, Phil Hellmut, Mike Madistow, and other pro's like, me or, Daniel Negreanu do to build (my) their bankrolls, dumbass... Take it easy for once in your short pathetic life, and don't question what pro's like Mike, Daniel, or myself will do to build their bankrolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BBBBEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yours Truely,Johnny Cab. Sac...a.k.a. Jonathan Jacob Kerr The IstLater's.......................................................................................................P.S.Don't question the pro's like Mike Madistow, and pro's like, Phil Hellmuth, Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu, and other pro's like, (Me) Annie Duke, Howard Lederer, Men Ngyuen, Scotty Ngyuen, Greg Raymer, "The guy who won the world serises of poker this year" & C. Moneymaker, C.Money800 on Poker Stars, where the star's come to play lol.Peace...Johnny Sac / Johnny Cab...Jonathan Jacob Kerr The Ist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i actually do play 10 20 for a living, so matusow has a bigger bankroll then every pro out there? really? that makes alot of sens considering he is not consistently beat any cash game right now and is abou a 2m loser online( which he admits)ALl i wanted to know is why he is playing 10 20, if he has some kind of bet going or somehting
anyone know how much money he has one or lost in the poker tracker? If he is making money in his bathrobe, i don't blame him.
he is a -2m loser online, he seems to be doing ok playing 10 20nl, he is playing solid poker
Just found the title of this funny. I mean come on 10/20 nl if you're making 2 buy ins a week you are in the top 1% in the US as far as income goes.
that was not the point , the point is thats hes gringing all day playing like 12 hours a day only to loose all is profits playing at a higher game later on. He plays at the bellagio and makes side bets for incredible amounts like 25k+ so why is he playing 12 hours of 10-20 when the amount he wins at this level will be gone very quickly at is usual games. The same thread was posted at 2+2 people are just wondering why is he playing 12 hours a day at lower limits then he is ustoo and he is playing much more solid then he usually do onlinemaybe somebody else is playing under is account

I think Mike could make a lot of money playing solid poker at 10/20NL. As long as he takes a break after a really bad bat he should clean up: people are jumping in to the game and donking off their chips, probably so they can say they played with Matusow.

I think It was wed or thur on the circut mike said he has been playing smalller this week but is a 600k winner in the last week he said he has been working on his online game trying not to donk off all of his chips

that was not the point , the point is thats hes gringing all day playing like 12 hours a day only to loose all is profits playing at a higher game later on. He plays at the bellagio and makes side bets for incredible amounts like 25k+ so why is he playing 12 hours of 10-20 when the amount he wins at this level will be gone very quickly at is usual games. The same thread was posted at 2+2 people are just wondering why is he playing 12 hours a day at lower limits then he is ustoo and he is playing much more solid then he usually do onlinemaybe somebody else is playing under is account
gotta do something all day while everyone is sleeping, sleeping isn't an optioncocaine is a bad drug
Do the pros really have to play a certain amount of time in their contract to FTP? The reason I wonder is I have never seen Lederer play online once, then you get other pros who play like once a week or less while others play roughly every other day. I seriously do wonder what the contracts are like for the pros, like do they all make the same amount for being on Team FT, or are they required to play a certain amount online, etc.
I know that on UB the pros have to put in a certain amount of time per month because Antonia actually told me once that he was way behind oon the amount of itmehe was suppossed to play and thats why he was multi tabling 5 cent ten cent and one penny two penny nlhe. As for Lederer, I believe he actually was a parrt of the creation of FUll Tilt's software so i assume he has some sort of ownership in the company which may negate his need to play a certain amount of hours or even have a position as one of the sites pros because he may see a portion of the site's profits. But im just guessing on that one because I'm almost positive that Lederer and Ferguson designed the software or owned a company that designed the software.