This hand confused the crap out of me.Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with [Jc], [Qh]. CO posts a blind of $2. UTG calls, 3 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 raises, CO (poster) calls, 1 fold, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (12 SB) [Js], [3c], [Qs] (6 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG folds, MP2 calls, MP3 raises, CO 3-bets, SB calls, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls.Is calling here the correct play to try and get more money in the pot or should I cap and risk some of them folding?Turn: (12.50 BB) [Ks] (4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets, SB calls, Hero calls, MP3 folds.River: (15.50 BB) [4d] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.Final Pot: 15.50 BB

CAP THIS FLOP CAP THIS FLOP SOS CAP THIS FLOPYOUR HAND IS SUCEPTABLE TO MANY DRAWSi dont know why that was caps, anyways you should NOT be slowplaying and worying about milking bets here, your hand most likely is sharing equity with a huge draw, so you need to charge the other players full price for their drawing against you.

How come?
To make the one card flush/straight draws mad at you for extracting value while ahead.And KingAustin, this pot is multiway and huge, there's no reason to slowplay.
To make the one card flush/straight draws mad at you for extracting value while ahead.And KingAustin, this pot is multiway and huge, there's no reason to slowplay.
I called because I figured if I bet, some of them would fold unstead of calling the 2 extra small bets, while if I called= more money in the pot.I definitely didnt think I was ahead because the betting on the flop seemed to tell me they were already drawing to strong hands, then the worst card comes on the turn. I figured I was dead on the turn.

KingAustin,understand when the pot flips from "make it bigger" to "take it down".and I got a kick out of this.You have the best hand on the flop 80% of the time (I made that number up), yet you assume the other player 3-betting has a great draw. Because he would not slow play and get over calls.ps. To clarify, I did not make the numer "80" up. It's an actual number.