Atlantic City

anyone going ot be there saturday night.i'll be at caesars. come say hi if you see me. i'll most likely be wearing a black track jacket.anyone that has ever played at caesars before?

anyone going ot be there saturday night.i'll be at caesars. come say hi if you see me. i'll most likely be wearing a black track jacket.anyone that has ever played at caesars before?
I've played at a bunch of places there, but not Caesers. Have you been before?If not, stay on the boardwalk. The rest of the city is -ev.
I'll be there in a few weeks for the WSOP circuit tournaments.
Are those gloves so the rough backs of the cards don't wear down your tender palms?
hahahahano, they're to intimidate his opponents! grrrrr!

Ceasar's poker room is nice looking, and apparently runs some good MTT's, but when I was there the spread of cash games was severely limited (1-2 NL, and 2-4 only, but it was a Wednesday night when the new 'poker arena' was recently opened). Good luck with it and please post your opinions if you end up playing there.