large cash games at commerce

I've often heard the top pros play for more money in cash games than in tournaments. I could hardly believe this given the large payouts in tournaments. However I went to the Commerce Club about 5 times over the week the LA Poker Classic was going on and I saw Gus Hansen and Phil Ivey every single time and towards the end I heard they were playing$4,000 and $8,000 blinds, No Limit Hold Em. All the big names were playing in this ongoing game including Brunson, Chan, Chip Reese, Greenstein and Negraneau. Negraneau posted he lost over $400,000 which he said was no big deal given the stakes.My question is does anyone know who were the big winners and losers in this game and how much? Do you think any of these pros has an edge over the others or are they all just junkies for the action?

I heard they were playing$4,000 and $8,000 blinds, No Limit Hold Em. My question is does anyone know who were the big winners and losers in this game and how much? Do you think any of these pros has an edge over the others or are they all just junkies for the action?
they were playing h.o.r.s.e 4k-8k blinds, nl holdem included 1k-2k blinds. 4-8 million a yr is a great yr and yes some of the big names have been known to have losing yrs.

Most in this game will have to be staked or will go broke.....Daniel keeps up his big losses like that and he will be in the same spot... Good reason he is playing little live poker and is concentrating on other business ventures like Phil H. did.Nice to see Daniel can shrug off a half a million like that..... Are you kidding.... It is not like he has 50 million as a bankroll... Every big loss like that hurts and makes you think a little bit