Starting Out On Pp

I have played in PP free money games and tournys. I know it is free money and the fish are everywhere in the free money section, but I am looking to get into the Real Money section and give it a try.My question for you folks is... How do you get money into your accounts? I will not use my CC for this, so i am looking for other options that you folks have used.Also, what levels of play did you start of at? I was thinking about $100 in my account and start at a $.25/.50 Pot-Limit HE table.Thanks in advance,Chad

Neteller.comand that is an extremely extremely small amount to play that game.They don't even have a limit low enough to play without putting about $300 in. But if you don't mind losing it a few times, then feel free to play whichever game you are comfortable with. But that's only 2 buyins at that level.

Neteller.comand that is an extremely extremely small amount to play that game.They don't even have a limit low enough to play without putting about $300 in. But if you don't mind losing it a few times, then feel free to play whichever game you are comfortable with. But that's only 2 buyins at that level.
they dont have micro at PP?

www.instantbankroll.coma free 75$ to start, play 500 raked hands, you'll get another free 25$.No deposit required, but when you do decide to deposit, neteller is the only way to go.

Party started offerring micro tables sometime late last year. I'm at work so I cant check it out, and I haven't been on Party in a while, so they might have pulled the plug on it since then. They were in their own tree in the navigation pane somewhere. I dont recall what the stakes were either.

Party started offerring micro tables sometime late last year. I'm at work so I cant check it out, and I haven't been on Party in a while, so they might have pulled the plug on it since then. They were in their own tree in the navigation pane somewhere. I dont recall what the stakes were either.
Really??, I have to go look.EDIT: Oh, the Beginners tables. You can only play those if you're new and I don't think it's for very long either. I don't know the duration though. I knew they had that section, but hadn't seen the lower stakes in there.
Nope. .50/1 limit is the lowest, and 25NL/PL
Wrong, a new signup can play in the beginner section, REALLY REALLY fishy, with smaller limits .02/.04 nl .05/.10 limit. Not sure when they start restricting access I think it is done on number of raked hands.Good Luck

IGM-PAY! I guess you could use Neteller, unless you're in Maryland, but I think IGM-PAY cashout is the fastest, and once you register your bank account, you can just deposit any amount into PP without going through transferring money back and forth to Neteller.

IGM-PAY has been much more convenient, for me at least.And a buddy of mine who signed up on PP was able to play the beginners tables for approx. 1 month (if its based off of raked hands then its relatively high because he probably got in about 1500 raked hands the first two weeks alone).