Official Dn Updates At The Bay 101!

Hi FCPers! Sorry for the delay. Here are the updates of Daniel at the Bay 101 today!11:23am: "I was ALL IN on hand 1!"11:24am: "Here is the hand: Utg limps in for $50. Player makes it $150, I call in BB with AK. Flop A A 10. I checked. Limper bet $200, raiser folded. I made it $1,200. He reraises $1000 more. Turn 3, I go all in he calls with A 10! River 10!"11:29am: "Split pot, still even at, $10,000"11:51am: "I've had AK twice and KK once...$11,200."12:14pm: "Chip count, $10,750. No other pros at my table. Very easy table to chop away at."12:20pm: "Chip count, $11,325 end of round 1. We are playing one hour levels for the first 3 rounds then they'll go to 1.5 hours."12:29pm: "Chip count, $12,525 and just chopping away."12:55pm: "Chip count, $14,725. Just got paid with A2 on a board of A 2 8 J Q. Guy called $1,000 on the river with KQ."12:57pm: "This is the best start I have had all year and it was almost over after hand #1!"1:19pm: "Chip count, $13,675 end of round 2."1:46pm: "Chip count, $14, 075."1:49pm: "Matt Savage just announced that the chipleader at the end of the day gets a 10k bonus and we will be done at 11:15pm."2:03pm: "Just played a SUPER interesting hand. Up to $17,500."2:04pm: "I made it $400 UTG LP call BB made it $1,200, call, call. Flop Qc 6c 4h. BB bet $1,500. Call, call. Turn 8. Check. I go all in for $9,625. LP player studies me for 5 minutes with bottom set! He lays it down. BB lays it down...What did I have? Tell you later..."2:09pm: "I showed the kid the 7 of spades and he is still talking about it. He is convinced I had 7 5 or 7 8...What do you think?!"2:12pm: Daniel is quicker than card player: "Grinder is out."Check out the poll in the new pinned thread. Please cast your vote! http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=517862:26pm: "I am playing ridiculously good today. Just played a hand like Mozart. lol...Won it with Queen high. Chip count now at $19,100."2:50pm: "Down to $8,000. Lost a pot with AK vs QQ."2:52pm: "Lost $7,600 on the hand."3:02pm: "Back to $9,600."3.04pm: "Chip count, $10,250 and back to chopping away..."3:13pm: "I just got moved. At new table. Curt Kohlberg on my right and Erik Seidel on my left. Erik has a bounty also."3:21pm: "Table break again."3:22pm: "New table, Todd Brunson bounty and Freddie Bonyadi."3:33pm: "Chip count, $8,550 end of level 4."4:03pm: "Up to $13,300. Raised with A& spades. Flop 9 7 7. Check, check. Turn 8. Check. I bet $1,100, he called. River 3, I bet $3,200, he called."4:18pm: "Just went broke. Flop Q 4 7. I had Q4. Bet flop. Turn 5, guy had 55."

From cardplayer:David "The Dragon" Pham has been eliminated. Pham pushed all in preflop with a short stack and was called by his opponent who showed pocket kings. "The Dragon" flipped over pocket jacks and will need help to stay alive. The board came Ah-Jh-9h-7h giving Pham a jack high flush but his opponent has the king high flush. David "The Dragon" Pham has been eliminated.----Am I missing something here? How does he have a J high flush if the J is on the board?

Another confusing thing from Cardplayer:David Williams Doubles UpLog: David Williams is all in preflop against one opponent. Williams is dominating in the hand with Ad-Kd against his opponents Ah-Qh. The flop comes 10-7-7-10-2, and David Williams doubles up to stay alive.How does he double up? Isn't that a split pot?

Another confusing thing from Cardplayer:David Williams Doubles UpLog: David Williams is all in preflop against one opponent. Williams is dominating in the hand with Ad-Kd against his opponents Ah-Qh. The flop comes 10-7-7-10-2, and David Williams doubles up to stay alive.How does he double up? Isn't that a split pot?
maybe he made a flush...edit...i just checked Cardplayer, and he did make the flush...
Either there were 3 diamonds on that board, or Cardplayer needs to overhaul their reporting staff. Both are equally likely.

im gessing this is a yes, but does DN have a bounty on his head for this tourney?

From Cardplayer:Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi is all in preflop against one opponent. Mizrachi shows pocket queens and his opponent show Ks-Qd. Unfortunately for Mizrachi, the flop comes Kc-10d-4c, pairing his opponents king. Now Mizrachi is in bad shape, down to two queens or runner-runner straight to stay alive. The turn brings the 3s, and the river the 2s, and Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi is eliminated on day 1.----I'm not delibreately trying to catch mistakes, but since the Grinder had pocket Q's and his opponent had KQ, then they say after the flop he is down to "two queens" to try to catch up. So, I assume they are using a 5 Queen deck?I think they're just in too much of a rush to report.