Wsop 2006 Event #40

Well, I sent in my cashiers check and made my trip arangements for WSOP event #40 on August 3rd and 4th. It's the $1000 two day nl hold'em event in the middle of the main event. Any other FCPers going? Wonder if I should wear FCP gear?

make sure to wear the hat crooked as well. Grinder style. But be sure not to beat your own ass when you look in the mirror. Because if I ever wear my hat and chain like the Grinder, I'm kickin' the shit out of myself.

make sure to wear the hat crooked as well. Grinder style. But be sure not to beat your own ass when you look in the mirror. Because if I ever wear my hat and chain like the Grinder, I'm kickin' the shit out of myself.
I'd wear it if the money came in a package deal.

Good luck by the way........When I saw the title of this thread though I didn't realize that it would be "What should I wear to the event?". I don't think i'm even gonna make a suggestion cause that would be....you know.....weird.

If I stake you Ron will you wear a robe and wizard's hat?When the FCP store opens up, I'm gonna check for logo parachute pants too.
Hopefully I'll still be alive in the main event at this point. If not, I will probably jump in this tourney.
Didn't realize you were playing the main event thats pretty sweet. Satelliting in online or plopping down the 10k?
Didn't realize you were playing the main event thats pretty sweet. Satelliting in online or plopping down the 10k?
In the next few months I will be playing many satellites trying to win multiple seats. If I fail to do so (which would be pretty pathetic), I have someone willing to stake me.

Thats pretty cool. Yea I think an above average player could satellite in by setting aside a thousand dollars. There are just going to be so many absolutely horrible players attempting to qualify. You'll definitely take some beats though.