Movie Character You'd Most Like To Be

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

natalie portmans character in Garden State.Mandy moores character in A walk to remember (without the cancer)
wait, are you a girl or just a really confused guy?Garden State is an awesome movie. Ordered it yesterday.

Are you kidding? This is easy....Kevin Bacon's character from Hollow Man. Especially if I was friends with Elizabeth Shue. But that wouldn't be necessary, I would 'find' her. :ninja:but if there was some rule that I would have to be going crazy also, then I would be another invisible man from some other invisible man movie.

Hannibal King in Blade Trinity

Sean Bateman from Rules of Attraction

Arnold's character from Predator

Pai Mei
Son of a bitch..... No one said James Bond? Are you serious? I don't even like Bond movies, and hands down, that is the guy you want to be. Honorable mention:Pai Mei (obviously)Keyser Soze

It's definitely Scooby Do or my favorite Roger Rabbit both kick ass characters. Scooby just goes on crazy adventures with his obviously drug addicted friends and eats scooby snacks, those things are good. Roger Rabbit is just the man and he has that hot chick.

Andy Dufresne.Minus the prison rape. Well, just minus the whole prison thing. And I guess minus the part where his wife cheats on him and then is murdered and he gets falsely convicted of it. Crawling through 500 yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine doesn't really sound too appealing either. But living on the beach doing what you've dreamed of for the past 15 years? That's pretty cool.What about Johnny Chan? I'm surprised nobody said him.Or the Genie from Aladdin? That's a nice gig once he's been freed.Mike Eruzione from Miracle.My real answer would be Max Burdett from After the Sunset.

Andy Dufresne.Minus the prison rape. Well, just minus the whole prison thing. And I guess minus the part where his wife cheats on him and then is murdered and he gets falsely convicted of it. Crawling through 500 yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine doesn't really sound too appealing either. But living on the beach doing what you've dreamed of for the past 15 years? That's pretty cool.What about Johnny Chan? I'm surprised nobody said him.Or the Genie from Aladdin? That's a nice gig once he's been freed.Mike Eruzione from Miracle.My real answer would be Max Burdett from After the Sunset.
We have a winner.

funny story..after reading hobbes' post about chan in rounders i went to put that scene on, since it's one of my favorites...to find that my dvd player in my computer is having the same bullshit problems it did a few months ago.I'm going to take pckt10s advice and take a ****in louisville slugger to it in about 5 minutes