Never Slowplay Pre-flop.

Sorry, no hand converter.$25 NL game. I have both players coveredI raise in MP1 with A-10s to .75. Called By MP2 and MP3.Flop comes K-Q-J rainbow. I check, MP2 bets pot (about $2.50), MP3 calls, I min-raise to 5, MP2 goes all-in, MP3 calls all in.MP2 has Aces, MP3 has A-K. Bricks on turn and river.I thought I was up against at least two pair, and was shocked they didn't raise with these hands. After sucking at NL cash games, I now love them, thanks to these types of players.

Another lesson would be:Dont relinquish the lead by checking after raising preflop when you make a huge hand and then minraise on that same street, because all but the biggest retards will realize what it means. Lucky for you, you're playing against retards.

Another lesson would be:Dont relinquish the lead by checking after raising preflop when you make a huge hand and then minraise on that same street, because all but the biggest retards will realize what it means. Lucky for you, you're playing against retards.
I was thinking of leading out, but decided to check/min-reraise for a few reasons:K-Q, K-J, and Q-J are all hands that would call my raise pre-flop, and then bet out on the flop.I was against two players.Their was no flush draw.How much would you raise this on the flop, and what would you do if you got called, and the board paired on the turn?

I agree with Abadabba here. The results were good for you, but I love betting out when I flop broadway in a raised pot. Its good for table image and it allows people to make their costliest mistake on the flop(which is the best time to build it up).Check-raising when you had the lead almost always says nuts to a strong player.

I was thinking of leading out, but decided to check/min-reraise for a few reasons:K-Q, K-J, and Q-J are all hands that would call my raise pre-flop, and then bet out on the flop.I was against two players.Their was no flush draw.How much would you raise this on the flop, and what would you do if you got called, and the board paired on the turn?
I can understand your thinking, but what with the min-raise, like Abba said, this means a huge hand to anyone that isnt retarded. If you think hands like KQ, KJ and QJ will bet the flop, why do you just bet and have them raise to get more money in the pot
I agree with Abadabba here. The results were good for you, but I love betting out when I flop broadway in a raised pot. Its good for table image and it allows people to make their costliest mistake on the flop(which is the best time to build it up).Check-raising when you had the lead almost always says nuts to a strong player.
Also it allows people with J-10 or K-10 to call down like they love to do. Also it gets money in the pot so we can bet big on the turn and river. Some people at this level really like to to call down even with bigger hands. Make em pay.

Please do NOT check/min. re-raise. Even though you won the hand, it screams to every player that you are a total donkey. Not to be a dick or anything.....Seriously though. If I were your opponent, I would not respect your continuation bets after this hand. You have given a precedent that when you hit big, you don't continuation bet.Don't get caught up in the results of this hand. You raised OOP with a marginal hand that got called by two players that had you stomped. You out flopped them. Wahoo!

Check-raising in NL when your opponent isn't pot committed for all their chips is almost always a terrible play unless you're playing against complete monkeys like you were here. You let people get away from hands too easily. A call/lead line is much better in this situation.

Check-raising in NL when your opponent isn't pot committed for all their chips is almost always a terrible play unless you're playing against complete monkeys like you were here. You let people get away from hands too easily. A call/lead line is much better in this situation.