Full Tilt 200k Guarantee

Well Im in. I was a few minutes late to start, then I get AK raise UTG and my computer times out. I guess the flop was K55. Naturally. Down to 1775 and have only seen 3 or 4 hands, this sucks.

Out. 5 limpers to me on button I pot it with JKs to 375. 2 caller naturally. Flop Axx. Checked to me I jam, naturally the first limper insta calls. He has the mighty A10. This tournament was pure frustration for me. Missed the first level, then had my computer time out the first hand I saw with AK. Basically tilted away my chips. I didnt know ppl limped, called a huge raise then call off 60% of hteir stack with A10 though....lol O well.

Up to 5k. haven't really had a lot of chips at risk yet either. the sign of a good table...here's where i get moved to a table where someone has me covered and i get coolered with KK vs. his AA.

I'm about as close as it gets to done. In BB with Q7, 3 limpers, I check. Flop is Q87 with 2 Spades, checked around. Turn 9s, I bet pot, 1 caller. River 5c, I check, he bets all but 100 of my stack, and I call. He flips JT of diamonds for the straight. Tripled up next hand with A9 vs. Q9 and KQ. Now at 320, and need a hand real bad.

I'm about as close as it gets to done. In BB with Q7, 3 limpers, I check. Flop is Q87 with 2 Spades, checked around. Turn 9s, I bet pot, 1 caller. River 5c, I check, he bets all but 100 of my stack, and I call. He flips JT of diamonds for the straight. Tripled up next hand with A9 vs. Q9 and KQ. Now at 320, and need a hand real bad.
looks like you found something?