? on dn journal

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie

Im still confused about this...The next capped I played was against Chau Giang. This time the flop came K-7-6.My hand: K-7-9-AChau's hand: K-7-8-AYup, I lost that one too! So losing two capped pots at 100 dimes a pop had me stuck about $170,000. I continued to get drilled in pot limit Omaha all night losing yet another capped pot to Phil Ivey later in the evening. All told I'm certain the game cost me at least half a million.how did DN lose that hand? maybe im missing something, maybe its a typo, I dont know whatbut they both have Kings and 7's.....why does he lose here?

Guest XXEddie
you do realize omaha has 5 community cards right...
really.....no way!!!dumbass.......thats all he put was the hands, and the flop....at that point they were tied and he said he lost...
how did DN lose that hand? maybe im missing something, maybe its a typo, I dont know whatbut they both have Kings and 7's.....why does he lose here?
All you are missing is that he didn't post the rest of the hand, but obviously the turn and river either gave chau a pair of 8 or hit runner runner for a straight.Or, it was a typo and the board had an 8 instead of a 6.
Guest XXEddie
how did DN lose that hand? maybe im missing something, maybe its a typo, I dont know whatbut they both have Kings and 7's.....why does he lose here?
All you are missing is that he didn't post the rest of the hand, but obviously the turn and river either gave chau a pair of 8 or hit runner runner for a straight.Or, it was a typo and the board had an 8 instead of a 6.
i figured he hit an 8 eventually just confused why DN wouldnt post that
i figured he hit an 8 eventually just confused why DN wouldnt post that
Maybe lazy, maybe didn't really care to talk about bad beats? Maybe he wanted to confuse you :D