80% Of The Members Of This Forum Are....

Guest duece800

losing players, without a doubt. I'm been nice by saying only 80%, i'm sure if we actually had some stats to back it up, the number would be higher.
Would you like to see some evidence that I am a winning player?
Would you like to see some evidence that I am a winning player?
I think hes just pissing and moaning about internet players losing too because he lost his tuition in an underground card room in the midwest and his grandmother is pissed at him and is threatening to call the local sherrifs office. But thats just a shot in the dark, I may be wrong.
I think hes just pissing and moaning about internet players losing too because he lost his tuition in an underground card room in the midwest and his grandmother is pissed at him and is threatening to call the local sherrifs office. But thats just a shot in the dark, I may be wrong.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Man, i dont know how people can keep losing and come back for more.But at the same time, i know so many people who are chronic losing players. Nobody is willing to admit that they arent "good" enough. So then continue to play live and online in games that they are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, losing money in.It's extremely difficult to figure out what percentage of players are up or down. You'd need access to party's database to have a secure figure. For mined information to be at all meaningful, you would need an incredibly huge database.

Come on man, if you're going to try riling up the forum at least put some balls behind it.80% of the members of this forum are......inbred....depending on Mom to do their laundry....currently copulating with a goat.Anyway, I'm a winning player since I started playing five months ago based in large part on what I've learned here, I don't see why it would be harder for most others.

Man, i dont know how people can keep losing and come back for more.But at the same time, i know so many people who are chronic losing players. Nobody is willing to admit that they arent "good" enough. So then continue to play live and online in games that they are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, losing money in.It's extremely difficult to figure out what percentage of players are up or down. You'd need access to party's database to have a secure figure. For mined information to be at all meaningful, you would need an incredibly huge database.
very few people admit to themselves how much/often they lose. I didn't start playing until about 2 years ago, but the first book i read was Ken Warren's basic hold em book, and i was determined to make sure i wasn't just another degenerate gambler. Warren stressed the importance of being honest with yourself all the time, and i've kept records of pretty much everything ive played since then.Thanks to a handful of 2nd and 3rd places in MTT's ive made about $3,000 online, but ive managed to be a barely break-even player with my local friends that i play with often. It's depressing because i know how much better a player i am, yet im apparently not making any money. my buddy went to foxwoods a couple weeks ago with this guy he'd just met, and the guy ended up dropping about $400, and a week later he was telling some chick how he "broke even." so my friend stepped in and asked about the $400 he lost. He wasn't too happy.
I'm fairly sure I'm a losing player, however I'm lazy so I don't track my stats
:club:
Come on man, if you're going to try riling up the forum at least put some balls behind it.80% of the members of this forum are......inbred....depending on Mom to do their laundry....currently copulating with a goat.Anyway, I'm a winning player since I started playing five months ago based in large part on what I've learned here, I don't see why it would be harder for most others.
The OP is teneight so of course he doesn't have the balls. He's just a whiny little bitch that likes to try to stir up trouble and when the trouble that he stirs up comes back and bites him in the ass he likes to point the finger at others.Come on teneight, insert your reference to PAY4USC's banning here and follow it up with a lie or two. That's your usual routine.
losing players, without a doubt. I'm been nice by saying only 80%, i'm sure if we actually had some stats to back it up, the number would be higher.
uh-oh. Someone's got a little sand in his vagina. Sweep that stuff out.- Jordan

I don't keep great stats, but I haven't had a job in a year and I've been to Mexico, New Orleans and Florida, plus I spend about 400 dollars a week on random stuff, pay rent and pay tuition so I guess I'm a winning player. And I don't think 80% of the players on FCP are losers. It's not that hard to be a winning player, I don't get how if people talk about how they know how to play poker they could be losers. They obviously just don't know what they're doing. It's not bad luck or a difference between live and online, if you're not winning, you're simply not good and shouldn't be playing. If you're bad at poker you have a much better chance just playing blackjack and roulette. It's not that hard, if you've been playing for a while and still aren't winning, it's just dumb to keep playing. Poker isn't for everyone. Just quit.

uh-oh. Someone's got a little sand in his vagina. Sweep that stuff out.- Jordan
lmfao, I love the southpark reference!"Kyle, you really need to get that sand out of your vagina."