Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxCO ($97.49)Button ($23.25)SB ($38.60)Hero ($22.75)UTG ($40.40)MP ($27.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade:, K:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 2 folds, CO raises to $1, 1 fold, SB (poster) raises to $1.65, Hero raises to $3.75, CO folds, SB calls $2.25.Flop: ($9) 7:heart:, 2:heart:, 9:heart: (2 players)SB bets $3, Hero raises to $10, SB calls $7.Turn: ($29) 3:spade: (2 players)River: ($29) 6:spade: (2 players)Final Pot: $29Okay, a few hands into this table but I have already been in a hand with the small blind, AK vs K3 and he bet into me the whole way even after I raised him and rivered a 3. So I know he is a LAG-Donkey.Did I do anything wrong here? Even if he has aces or a set I have the Kh. What if I didn't have the Kh? I'm looking to stack this guy and I know he is LAG calling raises PF with anything.Should I have waited for a better spot?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxCO ($97.49)Button ($23.25)SB ($38.60)Hero ($22.75)UTG ($40.40)MP ($27.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade:, K:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 2 folds, CO raises to $1, 1 fold, SB (poster) raises to $1.65, Hero raises to $3.75, CO folds, SB calls $2.25.Flop: ($9) 7:heart:, 2:heart:, 9:heart: (2 players)SB bets $3, Hero raises to $10, SB calls $7.Turn: ($29) 3:spade: (2 players)River: ($29) 6:spade: (2 players)Final Pot: $29Okay, a few hands into this table but I have already been in a hand with the small blind, AK vs K3 and he bet into me the whole way even after I raised him and rivered a 3. So I know he is a LAG-Donkey.Did I do anything wrong here? Even if he has aces or a set I have the Kh. What if I didn't have the Kh? I'm looking to stack this guy and I know he is LAG calling raises PF with anything.Should I have waited for a better spot?
The only thing I can see wrong is your thought process on the hand. "Even if he has aces or a set I still have the Kh."You had only a pair. You had a flush draw sure but you played it like you already made it. By the converter I can see you both checked the turn and river? Why not bet the turn when he checks? You want to stack him then put him at risk for all his chips.If you didn't have the king of hearts you would still have the same hand. You were a big underdog to get that flush with two cards to come.Everyone you talk to will tell you that you should have waited for a better spot. Easier said than done.You could have made your dicision easier by raising more pre-flop like Jordan said. You can narrow down cards that way. If they can call $7 pre-flop you know your playing!Good luck,The Bwaves

This converter needs some serious touching up. My guess is that there was actually an all-in on the turn that didn't register, rather than a check down. The hand was played a little passively with regards to size of the raises, especially preflop, but on the whole it looks fine. You got you're money in in a good situation, and more often than not, you'll make money here.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade:, K:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 2 folds, CO raises to $1, 1 fold, SB (poster) raises to $1.65, Hero raises to $3.75, CO folds, SB calls $2.25.
So, the CO minraises, SB makes some inane, retarded raise and bloats the pot for everyone involved, and you come over the top with essentially a minraise? I'm not trying to be harsh, here, but, that's an awful raise preflop.You really need to make this at least 5 though preferably 6. If you open pushed, attempting to look like you wanted to steal the pot preflop, I wouldn't even argue. When you don't raise enough to gather information about the hand range, you do a disservice to yourself and make the play on future streets difficult and sometimes costly. Just something to keep in mind.By the way, realize I'm not trying to be an ass, but, I've noticed in a lot of your posts you adore the min-raise. Stop.