Fight Club

Wow wang...that's a crazy story. I can't say I would have done anything different.I got into a fight in public school once. I was 13 and some kid at school was always bullying people around. He was a big kid, and he basically would beat the shit out of people for no reason sometimes. One day we were playing 2 on 2 basketball during recess, me and my friend against him and another kid, and he ends up getting pissed and going after my friend. I had the basketball in my hand so I threw it at him and it hit him in the back of the head. He turned around right away and came up and grabbed my jacket and kinda held it up like he was gonna pound me. I was a lot smaller than this kid, and a lot of people who were outside ran over to see what was going to happen. I tried to push him off of me but he grabbed my arms and kind of tied them up so that I couldn't move. At this point I getting angry/panicky, so I threw a headbutt at him. I hit him in the nose, but I didn't really do it right so it really hurt me too. I was kind of dazed but as I regained my balance, I looked up to see that he was bent over holding his face. I ran over and grabbed him and kind of jersyed him and started pounding my knees into his face. Finally he pushed me away and a bunch of kids pulled me into what was now a huge crowd to hide me from the teacher who was on duty and who was coming over to see what was going on. I saw the kid afterwards and he had a bloody nose, and when I looked in the mirror after I had a nice welt on my head from the headbutt. After that the kid was a lot nicer to me and everything. That was my only fight so I'm lucky enough to be 1-0.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow wang...that's a crazy story. I can't say I would have done anything different.I got into a fight in public school once. I was 13 and some kid at school was always bullying people around. He was a big kid, and he basically would beat the shit out of people for no reason sometimes. One day we were playing 2 on 2 basketball during recess, me and my friend against him and another kid, and he ends up getting pissed and going after my friend. I had the basketball in my hand so I threw it at him and it hit him in the back of the head. He turned around right away and came up and grabbed my jacket and kinda held it up like he was gonna pound me. I was a lot smaller than this kid, and a lot of people who were outside ran over to see what was going to happen. I tried to push him off of me but he grabbed my arms and kind of tied them up so that I couldn't move. At this point I getting angry/panicky, so I threw a headbutt at him. I hit him in the nose, but I didn't really do it right so it really hurt me too. I was kind of dazed but as I regained my balance, I looked up to see that he was bent over holding his face. I ran over and grabbed him and kind of jersyed him and then delivered a devastating knee strike right to the face. Finally he pushed me away and a bunch of kids pulled me into what was now a huge crowd to hide me from the teacher who was on duty and who was coming over to see what was going on. I saw the kid afterwards and he had a bloody nose, and when I looked in the mirror after I had a nice welt on my head from the headbutt. After that the kid was a lot nicer to me and everything. That was my only fight so I'm lucky enough to be 1-0.
FYP.
Wow. He had it coming to him. Good job. What ever happened to your lady friend?
She got over it, and never filed charges. We never talked about my kicking the guy's ass until I saw her a few years later. She said she was really hurt when I didn't go with her to the hospital, and even more pissed that I didn't come see her that night. Then she learned a few days later that I busted the kid up, and that I was a super-rage-infused ass kicking machine. I was ashamed about what I'd done, and would just get angry every time I saw her and thought about what he'd done and how I couldn't stop it, so I didn't see much of her for about 2 weeks. In the end she said she was scared if she filed charges I'd get in trouble, too. Which was, like, probably the sweetest most heartbreaking thing I'd ever heard. Made me feel like shitEventually she got over it pretty fine. Oh, and before I moved, I told her I loved her. She said she loved me, too, and we porked. It was awesome, and we've stayed in touch ever since, porking occassionally. She was my first and deepest love, and if I ever see that kid again, I'll beat him within an inch of his life.Also, I owe my buddy Peeb a lifetime debt for stopping me. I hate to think what I would most definitely have done if he hadn't stopped me. He said it was one of the hardest things he ever had to do, but I later thanked him profusely, and probably cried a little.Waaaaang

porked... heh :club: Just a little comic relief after such a sad tale...Seriously though Wang, you did the right thing. No regrets man.I would give anything to have had the opportunity to pound my ex-girlfriend's rapist into oblivion. She was raped long before me met, and her tragic past played a huge role in our relationship ending. To this day if I could ever find who did that to her I would skin him alive. Consider yourself lucky to be able to teach the piece of shit a lesson he'll never forget.

Wang, you are a legend.for the record I've never kicked anyone's ass.I'm sure that shocks all of you.ok, back to strategy.....
Just for you, Actuary, I might make a monthlong return to strategy starting later this week.HollaWang
Wang, that dude is lucky Peeb was around.
I'm luckier. I'd've gone to prison. Forever.And you all never would have had to listen to my rambling tales of permanent ineptitude.So the real losers? Youse guys.
I ran over and grabbed him and kind of jersyed him and then delivered a devastating knee strike right to the face.FYP.
She got over it, and never filed charges. We never talked about my kicking the guy's ass until I saw her a few years later. She said she was really hurt when I didn't go with her to the hospital, and even more pissed that I didn't come see her that night. Then she learned a few days later that I busted the kid up, and that I was a super-rage-infused ass kicking machine. I was ashamed about what I'd done, and would just get angry every time I saw her and thought about what he'd done and how I couldn't stop it, so I didn't see much of her for about 2 weeks. In the end she said she was scared if she filed charges I'd get in trouble, too. Which was, like, probably the sweetest most heartbreaking thing I'd ever heard. Made me feel like shitEventually she got over it pretty fine. Oh, and before I moved, I told her I loved her. She said she loved me, too, and we porked. It was awesome, and we've stayed in touch ever since, porking occassionally. She was my first and deepest love, and if I ever see that kid again, I'll beat him within an inch of his life.Also, I owe my buddy Peeb a lifetime debt for stopping me. I hate to think what I would most definitely have done if he hadn't stopped me. He said it was one of the hardest things he ever had to do, but I later thanked him profusely, and probably cried a little.Waaaaang
I love it when I actually, really laugh at what you guys say.ahh....

I havent been in any real big fights i guessmore of keeping my friends in line, with a few punches in the stomach or sobut i tend to stay away from fights as a 6' 135 lbs. stick figure, but when i get mad i can lay the smacketh down on their candy assesthese are some great stories by the wayWang owns all

I've been in a few fights, pretty uneventful, but this one time, in my Hap Ki Do class a few years back, I was sparring with this ex-navy guy who thought he was the shit and decided he had to prove it every week by going hard and fighting dirty. Usually I took it really easy on the guy (because he's like 50), but he's a dirty bastard and got me with an open hand cheap-shot to the ear (as I was coming out of my bow) which hurt like hell, So I flipped out and I just destroyed him.... I used a snap heel kick to the inside of his leg, which got him off-balance as he lunged at me, so I was able to get behind him, I grabbed his shoulder, gave him a hard knee to the ass, and then one to the kidney which dropped him to his knees, and the coup de grace was a hard slap to the ear as he's on his knees with his back towards me. I still can't believe I did that.

I've been in a few fights, pretty uneventful, but this one time, in my Hap Ki Do class a few years back, I was sparring with this ex-navy guy who thought he was the shit and decided he had to prove it every week by going hard and fighting dirty. Usually I took it really easy on the guy (because he's like 50), but he's a dirty bastard and got me with an open hand cheap-shot to the ear (as I was coming out of my bow) which hurt like hell, So I flipped out and I just destroyed him.... I used a snap heel kick to the inside of his leg, which got him off-balance as he lunged at me, so I was able to get behind him, I grabbed his shoulder, gave him a hard knee to the ass, and then one to the kidney which dropped him to his knees, and the coup de grace was a hard slap to the ear as he's on his knees with his back towards me. I still can't believe I did that.
you have no soul.
you have no soul.
That's nothing.......Once upon a time in China, some believe around the year one double-ought three, back when I was head priest of the White Lotus Clan, I was walking down a road, contemplating whatever it is that men of my infinite powers contemplate, which is another way of saying "who knows", when a Shaolin monk appeared on the road, traveling in the opposite direction...When the monk and I crossed paths, I, in a practically unfathomable gesture of generosity, gave the monk the slightest of nods. The nod was not returned...Was it the intention of the Shaolin monk to insult me? Or did he just fail to see the generous social gesture? The motives of the monk remain unknown. What is known are the consequences...The next morning, I appeared at the Shaolin Temple, and demanded that the temple's head abbot offer me his neck to repay the insult. The abbot at first tried to console me, only to find that I was inconsolable...So began the Massacre at the Shaolin Temple, and all sixty of the monks inside, at the Fists of the White Lotus, and so began the legend of my Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart technique...

I was just in a fight at a friend's birthday party. Well, it wasnt really a fight as it was more like 6ish guys jumping me, a friend and a wasted co-worker. I'll write more whenever I wake up.

I was just in a fight at a friend's birthday party. Well, it wasnt really a fight as it was more like 6ish guys jumping me, a friend and a wasted co-worker. I'll write more whenever I wake up.
GeyHope you feel better