Fight Club

I think I already told this story in a different thread, but it's easily the Greatest Fight of Wang's Life....I was at Motorcity a while back, playing 10/20. I had just lost a pretty good sized pot and decided I should go take a whiz/smoke a square. Walk downstairs. Light smoke. Drain weasel. I've still got a big chunk of my cigarette left and figure I might as well wait for my big blind to come around so I don't have to post a dead small.Anyway, I'm walking over to the Baccarat tables to see crazy/Rich asian kids risking thousands of dollars on a game I have zero understanding of, when I hear over my iPod..."Aw hells naw, bitch. I done TOLD you!"I remember thinking, "Oh boy. Some sucker's about to get it." And I decide to turn around and watch whatever assbeating's sure to ensue.And the world goes bright white. Next thing I know, I'm face down on the floor, my cigarette is burning a hole in the carpet, and my headphones have flown across the room. I'm a little girl, so all I can think is, "Cover your nuts and eyes. COVER YOUR NUTS AND EYES!" I curl up into a ball (like my mother taught me) and roll onto my side. Nothing happens. I peek out and see a 6'4" 400 pound man towering over me.Him: "Oh.... Oh SHIT, dog. My bad, yo."Me: "Did you just punch me in the back of the head?"Him: "I thought you was some other white kid."Me: "But... why... I... Did you just punch me in the back of the head?"Him: "Yeah, I thought you was that punk I told to leave my girlfriend alone and shit. I thought you come back."Me: "And then you punched me in the back of the head."Him: "Yeah, but wrong guy, right? I get you all [writer's note: I interpret this to mean "you all white folk"] confused sometimes, you know?"Me: "Uh, my head hurts. You got anything for the pain?"Him (shadily): "Hmmm... depends what you looking for, you hear?"Me: ".... aspirin. Just aspirin. On second thought, please leave me alone."Later in the month, during the Superbowl, a very similar thing happened to a reporter. Mistaken Identity Head Punch. Detroit = awesomeWang
Good god. I would have went MacGuyver and made a weapon out of SOMETHING and bloodied the turd.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in my freshman year of highschool, my club soccer team decided to play a season of indoor soccer. For those not familiar with it, consider it the ultimate mix of soccer and hockey, sans the ice.Anyway, our league only had 4 teams in it and a 20 game schedule. So we played each team several times and quickly developed some rivalries. There was a team from a little suburb whose best player and I didn't get along so well. I was the largest/stringest kid on my team, and probably the best defensive player in the league by far. I also led it in penality minutes, but that's neither here nor there, I played physially.The first game agaist this team, I shut down thier star player and put him into the wall a few times. He would get back up and cheap shot me with an elbow or something to that effect and then we would start talking smack. He was always saying "lets meat in the parking lot after the game" and I was like "your a ****ing pussy, lets do it now bitch". In the end, he would alway back off but the trash talk and very physical play continued.The third time we played it was a pretty heated game. We were tied 3-3 in the last few minutes of the game, and he got on a break away by beating another one of my teammates with a well timed pass off the wall. I had a good angle, and as he cut toward the goal I slide tackled him from behind and took him out. He got slammed into the wall and bounced over and fell on me and grabbed my shirt. We started to wrestle but the play came back near us and we broke it off to continue playing. More trash talk, threats etc... but nothing developed.Our 4th game agaisnt them the tension finally brewed over into a bad situation. I was playing sweeper (the last defender) and a ball was volleyed high in the air and over my head. I spun around looking over my head to watch the ball land and was lifting my foot a little above waist high to try and catch the ball and pull it in. The same kid from the other team slams into me in the process and takes my foot to his chest and drops. The ball goes bouncing off and he gets up and we start talking smack again. He gets right in my face and says "after the game your mine", I wasn't in the mood for it so I shoved him and told him lets just do it now. He backed off giving me a dirty look and ran off to play defense. I turn toward the play and see one of thier guys take a shot that went wide and my friend Dusty controlled it off the wall. He started to bring the ball up and out of nowhere, this kid I had been argueing with runs up and jumps in the air and checks him with his hip. Dusty goes down instantly and you could hear a snap from his arm breaking. I lost it instantly. I sprinted across the floor and lept into him throwing a elbow that hit him directly in the eye. He never saw it coming and I landed on top of him and started landing punches left and right to his head as he tried to cover up. This insited a full bown brawl between our teams with parents spilling out onto the floor and fighting between them and trying to pull us apart. I took a few random shots from other people, but i was laying into this guy relentlessly. Finally I get yanked up from behind by a guy who toward over me (I was 6'0 about 180 at the time) who was apparently the older brother of the kid who's ass I was beating senseless. He dropped me on my side as the father of our teams goalie layed into his temple with a punch. He kicked me once while I was down, really hard and I thought one of my ribs was busted. So I crawled away gasping for air toward our goal where our goalie was just staning there in shock. He came over and helped me to my feet and I turned and watched as the fights started to break apart thanks to the refs and a few parents from teams who were waiting to play jumping in. So I standing there winded from the kick and things are calming down, when I hear someone yell from the stands "hey #33, you suck!". So I turned and nonchalantly grabbed my crotch and told her to "suck on this". Well it turns out that was the mother of the kid who I had just assulted, and that pissed off her older son who charged at me again. This time I saw him coming and sidestepped him as I threw a punch. I hit him in the chest which didn't really phase him but our goalie threw the ball at him from like 6 feet away, and it hit him hard square in the nose and blood started spraying everywhere. He dropped and grabbed his nose forgetting about me as one of the other parents grabbed me and started dragging me out of the gym. My mom was naturally freaking out... since she had never seen me get in a fight before. We get outside and I am just sitting there waiting to go back in and finish the game, but the refs cancelled the game saying they had no control over it. Good call on thier part I suppose. I got ejected from the league for my actions, but had a good repuation with with a few higher up league officials and got reinstated after a 2 game suspension. Fun stuff.

Senior year of college back in the Spring of 2003 I'm at my buddies house off campus on a Saturday night partying. It was the night of the Holyfield vs. (I can't remember) fight and my friends ordered the fight on pay-per-view. They lived in a 2 family house on Main Street in Amherst (we all went to UMass) and the kids that lived downstairs were having a 3 kegger the same night, so needless to say their house was flooded with people upstairs and downstairs. The kids downstairs were good guys for the most part, but they hung around with some real douchebags, and their friends from home were up for the weekend. There were no problems for most of the night, everyone was upstairs and downstairs having a good time. Then midnight rolls around and the main event is about to start. Now there are probably 7 or 8 of us upstairs in the living room of my friends 2nd floor apartment (4 guys that lived there and 3 or 4 of us friends) and a half a dozen girls that we hang out with. A few minutes before the fight is about to start, a dozen or so meatheads that were partying downstairs come up uninvited and crowd around the TV to watch the fight. My buddy Brendan, being a tenant of the apartment and the one who ordered/collected money for the fight shuts the TV off right as the bell's about to sound."Look guys, youre all welcome to stay and watch this, but I want a couple bucks from each of you first. I payed $50 for this and everyone else threw in."Now most of the guys were cool with it and just reached in their pockets for their wallets. But there was this one ****tard standing next to me with a blowout haircut, wearing a phoney gold chain outside designer wife-beater who refused to pay. "**** that I ain't givin this guy shit. I already payed for my cup downstairs I should get to watch for free."So naturally I step in... "Bro... just pay him a couple bucks so we can get the fight back on or just take off... the keg wasn't even ours it was the dudes downstairs.. seriously."Him: "**** you kid don't tell me what to do."Me: "Are you ****ing serious guy... "As "guy" comes out of my mouth the dude winds up and hits me in the temple with a full can of Budweiser... unopened. I stumbled backward, shocked by the blow, regain my balance... realize what just happened, and **** back and deck the dude as hard as I could square in the nose. It was easily the hardest punch I've ever thrown and I landed it perfectly. The guy fell over into the little area between the coffee table and the couch. Blood started gushing out of his nose like an open faucet. This didn't stop me though. I probably landed about 4 or 5 more shots to the side of his head before one of my buddies pulled me off of him... he had curled up in a ball on the floor. I see a couple of the dudes friends making a run for it down the back stairwell and me and 2 of my friends go after them. My other buddies were in a full blown brawl in the living room with the rest of their crew.Now the next part is retarded. In my blind fury ( I was HAMMERED and hadn't been in a fight in a while) I decided it would be a good idea to punch out the window in the hallway on the way out. Don't ask me why I did it... I couldn't tell you... all I know is 20 minutes later I was in the emergency room at the campus medical center getting 16 stitches put in my hand. While my friends were outside fighting the dudes who ran off, I stopped on the porch, looked down at my hand only to see more blood than I've ever seen in my life, and tiny isicle looking pieces of glass sticking out of it. Luckily a girl I knew was at the party downstairs and insisted that she drive me to the hospital. I went with her. 2 hrs later after I'm all stitched up, she drives me back to my buddies place and the party had long cleared out. I go up the stairwell and the place looks like a murder scene. Broken glass in the stairwell from me punching the window, my blood all over the white walls.... I get into the kitchen and there is blood sprayed all over the walls. I ask my buddies what the hell happened and apparently the dude I hit spit blood all over the place on his way out, and so did his buddy after he got HIS ass kicked. I guess after we rushed down the stairs to go out after those dudes, one of them pulled a knife out (I think it was intended to be used on me originally) and started making threats with it. My buddy pinned his arm up against the wall while my other friend decked him in the nose and broke it. They got the knife from him then proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. From what I heard half of those pussies just stood there watching their friends get beat up. The next day one of the guys downstairs got a call from his hometown - 2 broken noses confirmed, the guy I hit and the guy with the knife. The dudes who ran off got roughed up pretty good outside but nothing serious. One of my buddies had a black eye and I had the mutilated hand and a nice welt on the side of my head from the beer can.One of the most ****ed up nights of my life and I have scars to prove it. I'm an idiot though... there was absolutely no reason to punch out that window. This isn't the movies... glass will **** you up big time. :club:

I dunno, I liked Fryer's but I have to give the award to Crack's story so far. The most gory detail, and the most interesting read IMO.
Nice! Now I have 2 things to show for it: A left hand covered in scars and an unofficial best fight story award. Who knew some drunken stupidity would pay off in the long run? :club:
Nice! Now I have 2 things to show for it: A left hand covered in scars and an unofficial best fight story award. Who knew some drunken stupidity would pay off in the long run? :club:
From my experience, the only way drunken stupidity pays off is in great stories.
I dunno, I liked Fryer's but I have to give the award to Crack's story so far. The most gory detail, and the most interesting read IMO.
I think so too. I wrote that before Crack posted his story. He might be the unofficial winner so far now. I still like fryer's though.

Not enough people are losing their fights. I have 2 more I'll share later. One story is humiliating and funny in a "Why, Wang... You're pretty much the biggest effing doofus ever" kinda way.The other is probably the greatest thing I have ever done, and my personal favorite story of all time. It's a serious story, though, and I'm not sure if telling it's a good idea. Not many jokes. Probably doesn't jive with my lighthearted forum "rep."If anyone wants to hear, make a formal request, by typing, "Tell that shit!!!"Wang

Correction - it was a Tyson fight. I had to google it to make sure... for some reason I thought it was Holyfield but I was wrong. Looks like the me and Tyson were knockin our respective opponents out simutaneously. Feb. 22, 2003 - Tyson knocks out Clifford Etienne in the first round in Memphis, Tennnessee.

I tend to bury the fights I've lost deeper in my memories than the ones I came out on top of. Plus, I haven't actually lost a fight since middle school, so the memories aren't as crisp anyway.

Correction - it was a Tyson fight. I had to google it to make sure... for some reason I thought it was Holyfield but I was wrong. Looks like the me and Tyson were knockin our respective opponents out simutaneously. Feb. 22, 2003 - Tyson knocks out Clifford Etienne in the first round in Memphis, Tennnessee.
Your friend paid 50 bucks for that fight? He deserved blood on his walls and a busted window...lol
I tend to bury the fights I've lost deeper in my memories than the ones I came out on top of. Plus, I haven't actually lost a fight since middle school, so the memories aren't as crisp anyway.Your friend paid 50 bucks for that fight? He deserved blood on his walls and a busted window...lol
I know. Ridiculous.Noone even got to watch the minute or so that it lasted anyways either...

You boys are so rowdy!I love it!

I think so too. I wrote that before Crack posted his story. He might be the unofficial winner so far now. I still like fryer's though.
I just like the visual of Tim in a fake afro with some tiny chick on his back beating the crap out of some dude.

Not really worth a too detailed story, but Steelers/Bears game this past December, I had people in from out of town to go to the game. Plus, the friend of mine from around here, there were 12 guys (a couple big guys too, in the 250 range) and 3 girls in our tailgate. People were having fun and throwing snow balls all over the parking lot after the game. These 4 guys and 2 girls came over and said one of us hit them with a snowball and we're like "yea, everyone got hit", etc, etc. One of our guys say something joking that pissed 1 of them them off and they came at us. Uhhh, are you dumb, 15 vs 6. A few guys with us didn't jump in, but it still wasn't pretty. Fists and feet were flying everywhere. It broke up 2 times and started again after. This went on for like 30 mins and the cops never showed up. In the end, no one was really messed up, a few bloody lips and bruises.My highlight was holding the guys face against a chain link fence while my room mate unloaded on his face.My lowlight was slipping at the start of round 2 and getting trampled. It hurt.

Not really worth a too detailed story, but Steelers/Bears game this past December, I had people in from out of town to go to the game. Plus, the friend of mine from around here, there were 12 guys (a couple big guys too, in the 250 range) and 3 girls in our tailgate. People were having fun and throwing snow balls all over the parking lot after the game. These 4 guys and 2 girls came over and said one of us hit them with a snowball and we're like "yea, everyone got hit", etc, etc. One of our guys say something joking that pissed 1 of them them off and they came at us. Uhhh, are you dumb, 15 vs 6. A few guys with us didn't jump in, but it still wasn't pretty. Fists and feet were flying everywhere. It broke up 2 times and started again after. This went on for like 30 mins and the cops never showed up. In the end, no one was really messed up, a few bloody lips and bruises.My highlight was holding the guys face against a chain link fence while my room mate unloaded on his face.My lowlight was slipping at the start of round 2 and getting trampled. It hurt.
I hope you mean punched, or even peed. But "unloaded"? Say it isn't so!
I hope you mean punched, or even peed. But "unloaded"? Say it isn't so!
Ewwwwww! Now I have this vision of Killer spewing on this guy's face while Fryer held him down. As hot as I might have thought that would be, it's really not.
Ewwwwww! Now I have this vision of Killer spewing on this guy's face while Fryer held him down. As hot as I might have thought that would be, it's really not.
Yeah, not as hot as it seems like it should be. I'd like to see the video to confirm though.

Alright, I don't even care if people don't wanna hear it. People who need feedback are softego losers, anyway.Okay, so. Long. Start with background. From 7th-9th grade I lived in Kansas. Went to a pretty big suburban highschool. I hadn't exactly figured out what kind of person I was yet, so I was a pretty quiet kid. I had my share of friends, but I wasn't the outgoing party-guy I am now. I was mostly just a semiintroverted pubescant "SmartKid." And that was fine.My best friend was a girl named Jane (not her real name). She was awesome. She was definitely one of "those girls," and we probably never would have even talked if she didn't live across the street from me. But she did, and we rode the bus to school together every morning, and we become close friends. I was head-over-heels in love with her, but I was pretty sure she was out of my league, so I settled for being a protective big-brother type. January of Freshman year. It's a late-start day, so the bus wasn't picking us up until like 1130. We had a routine on Late Start days, so I met her at her house at 1045 ish to watch television, drink coffee, and consider being REAL rebels and having a few shots before the bus came. The moment I got inside, I knew something was wrong. She was quiet, jumpy, and almost nonresponsive at times. After a few minutes, and my incessant badgering, it came out. She went to a party the night before (pretty standard the weeknight before late-start days), and got kinda trashed. She passed out in her friend's room, and woke up... she couldn't finish, but she gave me the name of a sophomore kid I knew before she was completely racked with sobs. I called her mother at work, and told her to take her to a hospital. I wanted to go with her, but decided at the last minute I couldn't.I barely made the bus.I looked for him all day, but couldn't find him. He was on the baseball team, and I knew they were working out at 330 ish in the weight room, and that a lot of the players went to the Burger King nearby to eat after school. I asked for a few favors from some friends, blew off basketball practice, and bummed a ride to the BK with an upperclassman I knew. I didn't tell anyone what was going on, but made sure they knew something was giong down.He came out of the BK with 3 of his friends, and the 5 of us hopped out of the Geo metro we "rolled up" in. Wang: "Hey, John. We need to have a conversation."John: "Hey."Wang: "I said we need to have a ****ing conversation. Right now. Tell me what you did last night."John: "What the ****, man, wha-"Wang: "Shut up. Tell me what you did last night. Tell everyone here what you did last night."John: "I went to a party, man, what the ****'s your problem?"Wang: "What'd you do at the party?" (This is about where I start to get hazy... a lot of this is pieced together from 3rd party accounts)Wang: "Tell your friends what you did last night. Tell your friends who you ****ing raped last night. Tell all your friends that you couldn't find anyone who'd touch your tiny dick, so you found a defenseless girl in a room passed out, locked the door, and raped her. Tell them all about it. I bet you told them she wanted it, and that you gave it to her good. Right? Come on, tell them."At this point, I can vividly remember John looking at his friends. He didn't say he was sorry, he didn't look at the ground... he looked at his friends and shook his head. He was worried his friends would know she hadn't "wanted it" and that he wasn't nearly as cool as he thought. So, I lost it.I was probably like six-foot even, maybe 175. Not strong. Smaller than this kid a year-and-a-half older than me. But, like I said, I was in the grip of rage. I shouted something to my friends about keeping his buddies off me, and I flew at him. I slammed him into a car, and just started wailing. I think it lasted about 2 minutes, and the entire time my buddy Peeb told me I was saying two things, over and over."I'm going to ****ing kill you" and "Rapist." Over and over. Finally, one of the guy's friends shrieked, "He's gonna kill him" and Peeb stepped in, and grabbed my shoulder. I elbowed him in the ribs and tried to hit him in the face, but he drilled me, somebody else grabbed me, and pulled me off. I kept fighting for a little bit, but finally just dropped. I told his friends that if I ever saw him again, I'd kill him, that I want to kill him now.They hustled me into the car, and drove me around a bit. At one point, the kid driving had to pull over, because I was gonna puke. I puked for a few minutes, then dry heaved for another 5. I think I was crying, too. I destroyed his face. I found out later that his nose was wrecked, and that his jaw was demolished. Somebody said I busted his orbital socket, too, but I don't even know if that's possible. He was in the hospital for a while. I didn't go to school the rest of the week. I was terrified of what I'd done. Because I didn't feel bad at all about it, and if Peeb hadn't stopped me, I really would have killed him. I would have punched his face into the ground, over and over again, until it was ground beef. I'd wondered abstractly if I'd ever be capable of killing someone a few times before that, but after knowing the answer, I wished I didn't. It made me sick. That I could harbor that kind of blind fury and rage was disturbing to say the least. I dealt with it, but kind of shrank away from people for awhile, until I'd come to terms. It was hard for me, and changed me a lotAnyway, he never came back. He transferred to a private school, and I moved away after that summer. No cops ever came knocking, and all sorts of rumors spread about what happened. The last I heard, the verdict was I'd beaten him half to death with his own baseball bat.So, that's my story. Somebody raped my friend, and I almost killed him. Cheers,Wang

Wow. He had it coming to him. Good job. What ever happened to your lady friend?
You mean Mrs. Wang?Nice job Wang, good post. I would have done exactly the same, minus my friends being dumb enough to try and put a stop to it.