Fight Club

yea or that little punk ass bitch who keeps going around trying to get people to sign his cast...
Get your ass back from Chile. Drive to Michigan (not far from Kentucky if you still live there).Then, one of us will have a story to add to this thread...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took an axe kick to the eye once in a TKD belt test. I was sparring some dude and I didn't move when I should have and his heel came right down in the socket of my right eye. Ok, so girls cry when they get hit in the face. It just happens. So I start to tear up and the ref says, "Are you ok?" and I say, "I'm ok!" through my teared up eyes and kept right on kicking and punching. My eye hurt like a bitch for days after that, but no bruise for me. I was totally disappointed. I've never had a black eye. So when I spar, I get afraid of blows to the head and I flinch and don't really get in there like I should. I think I just need someone to really hit me, I mean really ring my bell so I can realize that in the end, I'll walk away ok. So I asked Dave to punch me in the face about a year ago. I said, "I promise I won't get mad or call the cops or anything, but please just punch me." He refused and still refuses to this day.

Get your ass back from Chile. Drive to Michigan (not far from Kentucky if you still live there).Then, one of us will have a story to add to this thread...
1) does anal rape really count as a fight?2) does it really count as rape if you enjoy it?p.s. now youre just flirting
1) does anal rape really count as a fight?2) does it really count as rape if you enjoy it?p.s. now youre just flirting
You watch that mouth, boy, or I'll arrange it so you get double teamed by Grimace and the Hamburgler.
I think I just need someone to really hit me, I mean really ring my bell so I can realize that in the end, I'll walk away ok.
this is kind of similar to when i used to go sledding as a kid, i would be afraid to leave my sled sitting, then pull like a superman jump into it to get some speed going. so to convince myself that the snow couldnt hurt me, i would first just jump as high as i could in the air, then try to land on my back or ribs on the ground. it probably looked pretty funny to everyone else now that i think about it.
So I asked Dave to punch me in the face about a year ago. I said, "I promise I won't get mad or call the cops or anything, but please just punch me." He refused and still refuses to this day.
"Officer, you don't understand, she was asking for it!"Sure, sure... likely story... hear it all the time."No, you really don't get it. She was TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT!!"Wang
"Officer, you don't understand, she was asking for it!"Sure, sure... likely story... hear it all the time."No, you really don't get it. She was TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT!!"Wang
I've thought the same thing, but he claims it's because he loves me or something. Pussy. :club:
I took an axe kick to the eye once in a TKD belt test. I was sparring some dude and I didn't move when I should have and his heel came right down in the socket of my right eye. Ok, so girls cry when they get hit in the face. It just happens. So I start to tear up and the ref says, "Are you ok?" and I say, "I'm ok!" through my teared up eyes and kept right on kicking and punching. My eye hurt like a bitch for days after that, but no bruise for me. I was totally disappointed. I've never had a black eye. So when I spar, I get afraid of blows to the head and I flinch and don't really get in there like I should. I think I just need someone to really hit me, I mean really ring my bell so I can realize that in the end, I'll walk away ok. So I asked Dave to punch me in the face about a year ago. I said, "I promise I won't get mad or call the cops or anything, but please just punch me." He refused and still refuses to this day.
It was so cute to hear Nik tell this story in Vegas and watch Dave shake his head and say, "I'm not punching you in the face". It's so obvious how much he loves you.

Wow. This thread kind of took off. Some of you guys have some great stories. PartyPSux, I knew you would have a good one. I was thinking of mentioning you along with Wang in the OP. Speaking of whom, he had a great story as well. Ron, I loved the "stubsicle" remark. Classic stuff. Keep em coming.

I didn't get it at first, but now I see there is a place for "topic description" when you create a new topic. So I just thought I'd say I am amused by the description for this one. That is all. :club:
I'm glad somebody noticed that. I thought it was funny as well.

I had the craziest thing happen to me today.I had some time to fill downtown and I was in front of an internet cafe, so I decided to play. So I'm playing micro stakes for about 10 minutes when the guy at the next computer over starts trying to tell me what to do in the game. I tell him thanks but to please leave me alone. He starts going on and on, so I ignore him and I'm playing. Finally, I tell him bluntly to leave me alone and I'm starely blankly at the screen again.It could not have been more than a minute later, but I'm shocked out of play. The guy has punched me in the face. No joke. I'm in shock and I grab onto him and pull him around so my back is to the computer and I'm pulling him away from the desk. As I bring him in front of me I drive a punch that lands on his nose and mouth. He starts bleeding. By now, some people are trying to break it up and my main concern is not having this guy bleed on me. I say to the cafe owner to call the cops and he hesitates and does. At first he says "good, call the cops." But within two minutes he is staying how he has to leave and basically runs out of there. The cafe owner tries to stop him and I find out the guy has been there for nearly 24 hours and owes $70. I wait for the cops and tell them what happened, but cop says there's nothing much he can do. The one thing I remember is that as he was talking to me, he was instant messenging and his email address on his screen was jerry@ and then it was something like tht.com or tjt.com . He was also on myspace.com. I don't really care, but it would be funny to find this guy online. Also, I'm steering clear of internet cafes from now on.The strangest part is that once I told him to leave me alone, I just assumed he wouldn't do anything inside a shop. I totally ignored him. I can be direct but try to de-escalate situations like this. In retrospect, I should have just switched computers or told him he was the man.

Im short and stocky, so im at like chest height for most guys. If they start for me..then I just go for the balls..I know its bad, but its all i can do....works like a charm though, been doing it since 6th grade.

I have never been in a fight, but witnessed a beauty. Senior year of college, New Orleans, during Mardi Gras. Lived in a duplux with 8 other guys. Most of us were great friends, but there was this one straggler who lived there who was a total toolbox. We had a balcony at this place. It's about 4 AM. We are on the balcony drinking, smoking etc. One of my roomates was this great dude, but a belligerent, obnoxious New Yorker. Another roomate was a Kung Fu fighter. A guy you wouldnt mess with under any circumstances and a guy you were glad was on your side. Anyway, straggler roomate comes stumbling up the walkway drunk. Belligerent New Yorker decides it would be funny to dump the bong water on him from the balcony (and it was hilarious). Straggler gets a bong water shower and naturally gets pissed. He comes storming to the balcony. Kung Fu fighter gives him one very pleasant warning to chill. Straggler decides to try and punch kung fu fighter. BIG MISTAKE. It was the poster child of that quote from the Breakfast Club "two hits, me hitting you, you hitting the ground." One puch, right to the noodle and straggler was out like Marvis Frazier fighting Mike Tyson.

The majority of my fight stories are on the ice or roller rink, but I have a few others too. The best (or worst?) one was Halloween 2001 (my 4th year at Purdue). I think this will add to it....I was dressed up as an 80s rapper (full adidas outfit, afro, adidas head band, head phones, and and big fake $ sign chain) and was chillin' in the bar area with 2 girls at like 4:00am. My buddy (Dan, 6'1 190ish lbs) had a killer party that night, but not many people were up still. It was myself (6'1 205ish), the 2 girls by me, him, and this girl. Also, these 3 guys and 2 girls that I thought he knew.So, I see one of the guys go at him from the next room, I think they're joking but I get up to go that way. I realize the 3 guys were going at Dan. I guess he asked them to leave and they said "make me" and it escalated from there. When I see it's a real fight I'm like 15 feet away and just bull rush/goldberg-style tackle this afro haired kid across the room. I mean, I blind side NAILED him. I stand up over him, grab him by the hair and unload on his face. I probably hit him 15 or so times when someone jumps on my back and grabs me by the throat. I turn and throw them off me and realize it's this TINY girl. I turn back and kick the guy I was hitting a few times.I turn around and Dan is is bad shape. The 2 other guys are whoopin his ass. I take a few steps and lay the one guy out. I hit him more in the forehead, and I think that's when I broke my hand. Anyway, I don't remember details in here, but I got decked a few times, my afro came off, and I kicked someone in the face. Somehow, we end up outside on the porch and get the guys to leave. The guy that I had on the ground was bleeding pretty good and told me he was coming back to shoot me.When the girl jumped on my back, she put her nails into my throat, so I had HUGE bleeding finger nail marks across my throat, mine and prolly other's blood all over me, and a broken hand. My buddy got somethink like 14 stitches over his one eye and his face was pretty bruised up. I just looked like I ****ed Edward Scissorhands for a few hours. My neck was a mess.Ah....what a night.

I think I already told this story in a different thread, but it's easily the Greatest Fight of Wang's Life....I was at Motorcity a while back, playing 10/20. I had just lost a pretty good sized pot and decided I should go take a whiz/smoke a square. Walk downstairs. Light smoke. Drain weasel. I've still got a big chunk of my cigarette left and figure I might as well wait for my big blind to come around so I don't have to post a dead small.Anyway, I'm walking over to the Baccarat tables to see crazy/Rich asian kids risking thousands of dollars on a game I have zero understanding of, when I hear over my iPod..."Aw hells naw, bitch. I done TOLD you!"I remember thinking, "Oh boy. Some sucker's about to get it." And I decide to turn around and watch whatever assbeating's sure to ensue.And the world goes bright white. Next thing I know, I'm face down on the floor, my cigarette is burning a hole in the carpet, and my headphones have flown across the room. I'm a little girl, so all I can think is, "Cover your nuts and eyes. COVER YOUR NUTS AND EYES!" I curl up into a ball (like my mother taught me) and roll onto my side. Nothing happens. I peek out and see a 6'4" 400 pound man towering over me.Him: "Oh.... Oh SHIT, dog. My bad, yo."Me: "Did you just punch me in the back of the head?"Him: "I thought you was some other white kid."Me: "But... why... I... Did you just punch me in the back of the head?"Him: "Yeah, I thought you was that punk I told to leave my girlfriend alone and shit. I thought you come back."Me: "And then you punched me in the back of the head."Him: "Yeah, but wrong guy, right? I get you all [writer's note: I interpret this to mean "you all white folk"] confused sometimes, you know?"Me: "Uh, my head hurts. You got anything for the pain?"Him (shadily): "Hmmm... depends what you looking for, you hear?"Me: ".... aspirin. Just aspirin. On second thought, please leave me alone."Later in the month, during the Superbowl, a very similar thing happened to a reporter. Mistaken Identity Head Punch. Detroit = awesomeWang