Zeejustin Is A Cheater

Could someone enlighten me as to legitimate reasons a person would have more than one account at any given site?
That really isn't the question. I know a lot of people, including myself, who have more than 1 account on a site for a wide variety of reasons. For instance, I wanted to do PSO bonuses and already had existing accounts, so I signed up for new ones. Not that big of a deal.The question here is why would a person enter into a single tournament on more than one account? That is what ZJ stands accused of. Not only did he have multiple accounts, he signed up for a MTT using those different accounts to give himself a distinct advantage over the rest of the field. That is cheating.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really isn't the question. I know a lot of people, including myself, who have more than 1 account on a site for a wide variety of reasons. For instance, I wanted to do PSO bonuses and already had existing accounts, so I signed up for new ones. Not that big of a deal.The question here is why would a person enter into a single tournament on more than one account? That is what ZJ stands accused of. Not only did he have multiple accounts, he signed up for a MTT using those different accounts to give himself a distinct advantage over the rest of the field. That is cheating.
I've been thinking about opening up new accts on a few sites, so that I could get Rakeback, would there be any problem with that, if i used a different email, and different IP?
I've been thinking about opening up new accts on a site, so that I could get Rakeback, would there be any problem with that, if i used a different email, and different IP?
The only thing that I did, and please note that this is most certainly not the best way, is signed up under my school address and then opened up a FirePay account. I used this instead of Neteller for all my PSO stuff. Worked out great for me and now I've never used them again.

The only legitimate reason for having multiple accounts is annonimity. Any other use would be wrong. Alot of sites have failed to provide adequate annoymous account types. i.e. a acount made out of number that change every time you sit at a table. Online sites need to support those who don't want to be sosoandso34 every time they sit down.I have played in a tournament once with a friend from my work, luckily we where never at the same table. I would have told everyone at the table if that happened. One player playing with mulitple accounts to gain an edge is wrong.

The only legitimate reason for having multiple accounts is annonimity. Any other use would be wrong. Alot of sites have failed to provide adequate annoymous account types. i.e. a acount made out of number that change every time you sit at a table. Online sites need to support those who don't want to be sosoandso34 every time they sit down.I have played in a tournament once with a friend from my work, luckily we where never at the same table. I would have told everyone in the tournament if that happened. Playing with mulitple accounts in the same game to gain an edge is wrong.
I don't understand why its not allowed to sit at the same cash game table as someone with the same IP, but you can play in the same MTT.

Why playing multiple accounts in the same tourney is cheating.Assume you're a winning player and your average return on a $200 buyin is $450.1000 people enter, so you're leaving $199550 in the prize pool, on average.Now let's add 5 accounts and assume that we never end up at a table with another one of our accounts in the long run, which would obviously increase our edge even more (odds calculations, chip dumping possibilities, pump and dump).6*$450 = $2700. This leaves $197300 in the prize pool. We've effectively stolen $2250 of equity by being a winning player with multiple accounts. Let's do our little thievery dance :club: and repeat this for 52 weeks. $117,000. Not too shabby working one day a week.Yes, I know MTTs are high variance and the first assumption can be a hard one to make. If you believe someone is a winning player, it's true, even though the long run may take 20 years to reach.

Anyone think Zeejustin is going to respond to this in his blog anytime soon, and if so will he admit that he used multiple accounts for the same MTT's, or give some lame excuse.
"I was having a LAN party"
So if it really was his friends acct, and Zee played in his place, it would have never been red flagged?
If you mean that what if he played two accounts in the same tournament, one being his friends and the other his own, then no, that is not allowed.That would of course be unethical and against the rules of every site. However, if you meant what if ZJ _only_ played on his friend's account (one tournament entry), then that is acceptable.

one account per person, anything else is cheating, how hard is that for people to understand. And yes it is a advantage to have more than one account in the same tournament even though they do not sit at the same table.

Guest duece800
I really don't know if just having 5 different entries in a tourney is cheating by itself. Obviously if he happened to have two of his "accounts" seated at the same table and had one dump chips to the other that is cheating, but he couldn't possible have control over were each of his different "accounts" were seated
actually, having more accounts in 1 MTT allows you to take more chances that you wouldnt normally take in that tournament

I think most people are not aware of the main advantage of having multiple accounts besides the obvious ones of chip dumping and seeing more than one set of holes cards if you are at the same table.It is called Kamikaze accounts. If you are one of the top pros in these events who do you fear the most - other pros. If you can eliminate them, then your EV goes way up. It would be easy for you to beat a tournament full of amateurs.So what do you do - you wait until one of your kamikaze accounts is seated at a table with a known pro. Then, when the opportunity is there to bust them on a coin flip, you take it. You would normally never risk your only entry on a coin flip at this point but since you have kamikaze accounts, go for it. If it fails, you still have accounts left. But if it succeeds, you have doubled up as well as taking out a main competitor. Then you can use him to take out more pros until finally chip dumping to yourself at the end. Pretty slick and totally immoral in my book. Always wondered how so many of the top online pros listed in Pocketfives rankings always got to the Final Table in so many events - it just seemed unreal. And it would be if they all had single accounts.

Read carefully... J-J-Prodigy-admitted-he-used-multiple-accounts-in-the-same-tournament-more-than-once.SECOND POST, akkkwwaaarrrddd.Yes. That's what people were saying about JJ too, before he admitted it. Then they looked stupid. You are about to join that club. That will be aaakkwwaaarrrd.
Why would I feel akward? I said I will believe it when he confirms it. No one else. I see no reason why I would feel akward if he does in fact confirm it.
Could someone enlighten me as to legitimate reasons a person would have more than one account at any given site?
Duh, What if your Grandma wanted to play!!
to hide from railbirds. pokerstars admits to giving second accounts to its teampokerstars players to allow them to play under anonymity at times when they want to. another reason to create a second account would be if your chat got banned on the first :club:

the poker sites should start randomly checking on all the "big names" that play all the big tournies...i bet this happens a lot more than people think..if ZeeJuistin never ends up at the same tablwe with both accounts do u guys still think its cheating? just curious