Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxSB ($62.85)BB ($51.15)Hero ($24.15)MP ($64.77)Button ($29.61)Preflop: Hero is UTG with [Qd], [Qs]. SB posts a blind of $0.10. Hero raises to $1.5, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, SB (poster) raises to $2.65, BB calls $2.50, Hero calls $1.25, Button calls $1.25.Flop: ($11) [Kd], [Qc], [8c] (4 players)SB bets $2, BB raises to $4, Hero goes all in, SB calls $24.86, BB calls $22.86.Turn: ($64.72) [5s] (4 players)SB checks, BB checks.River: ($64.72) [7d] (4 players)Final Pot: $64.72Good hand? Final pot was actually $92. Only a few hands into the table, no solid reads but it did seem to be a very loose table.

Its always hard to tell at these low limit tables, but given his pf action it looks like AA, KK, and maybe AK. I wouldnt be all the suprised to see KK (especially as they both called) here but as you said it was a very loose table and i think its to weak tight to fold. To make things more interesting what would you do if the BB pushed into you?

They are crazy. I had a bad session earlier today, stopped down over $130 at the $25 NLHE tables on party. Sat back down for another session and got the $130 I lost back and then some to actually net a small profit for the day, lmao!That first session was bad omen from the start though. First hand I have 6-4 in the BB no raise flop comes 642 rainbow, I check, MP bets, button raises I check-reraise and the MP goes all in. I call and the MP turns over K7o with no pair, no draw and goes runner runner for a straight, lol. It was amazing.