i had no intention of making a goodbye post but then i decided to anyway. the reason i left is because a few of the 'vets' often made this an unpleasant place to be. one such 'vet' ripped a post which happened to be a good post and his ripping was completely dumb and nonsensical. when i called him out on it, his dumb 'vet' buddies started ripping me [even while acknowledging that my point was right] while there is no doubt that if a newb had made the same dumb post that this supposed 'vet' did, they all would've ripped the shit out of the guy.in my world, just cuz u have a 3000+ post count, doesnt mean ur not accountable for what u write. if ur gonna be mean-spirited, try to make sure ur not being moronic at the same time, thats a bad combination. my [so far] brief experience at 2+2 has been great. the place is a gold mine of poker knowledge, and if there's any asshole 'vet-ism' there i have yet to see it. people address the discussion at hand in an objective way instead of it being a pissing contest for who can try to appear the smartest and most assertive. unlike some of these FCP 'vets', they dont need to try so hard to make ppl think they're smart. their points speak for themselves. [im not describing every FCP vet btw, just some.]the 'top ten posters' feature is not a very good idea. you've now given idiots like DrawingDeadinDM even more incentive than they already had b4 to drop in useless [and often dumb and incorrect] one line flames all over the place. if we werent sure whether they were successful in their pursuit of boosting their crippled ego before, they certainly have a much better chance now that this will result in their seeing their name on a 'top-ten board.'but at least they will give the site even more hits than b4, which is the sole reason this top-ten list was added. this is my last post. so the ppl im referring to can go ahead and flame. i will not respond, which means u'll get the last word, which, after all, is ur top priority in this forum, isnt it?most of you are cool people. i wish any of you that isnt a monkeys ass good luck and success.

the strat section is good, but what i'd liked about FCP was the personality of it and the general poker discussion, and that was mostly in general. u'd have to admit that 2+2 is quite a good resource for strategy.[yes i know i said it was my last post....oh well]

So, I'm to blame for you leaving?Listen bud, I never ripped into you. I told you were silly for thinking that NL cash games aren't as profitable as LHE cash games "..because KK runs into AA and you lose your stack." I'm sorry that I didn't hold your hand, maybe pat you on the back more often.And that whole thing with Speedz was ridiculous. That's the 'vet' you're talking about right? You don't think before you type. Sorry, that's not going to make you any fans.If you act half as defensive and just plain dumb at 2+2 as you did here, you'll drown. They don't have time to coddle you like people at this place try and do. Good luck.

They don't have time to coddle you like people at this place try and do.
interesting u should say that.i made the following post during my worst downswing ever, at a time where i was in genuine need of empathy. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&fpart=all&vc=1compare those responses with some of the ones i may have gotten here.
interesting u should say that.i made the following post during my worst downswing ever, at a time where i was in genuine need of empathy. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&fpart=all&vc=1compare those responses with some of the ones i may have gotten here.
I thought you had made your last post here? And if you're in genuine need of empathy because of a downswing, you're either, A) an emotional wreck, B) a homosexual, C) not cut out for poker, or D) Any combination of the above.Take it easy, man. Sorry to see you make your last post here...5 times.
I really don't see the point in making this post, you just want the attention. If you really don't intend on posting here anymore, then don't
Can we ban people who say they're leaving? Or take away their posting or whatever? Because inevitably they come back and it gets a little melodramatic and boring.
I really don't see the point in making this post, you just want the attention. If you really don't intend on posting here anymore, then don't
*sigh* [previous was really gonna be the last one, hopefully this will be]u could call it wanting attention if u'd like. i do feel the need for people to know the reason i left, as it is the one thing i feel is bad about FCP. the irony is that i think if u were objective, i think u'd probably agree with nearly every word i wrote, but since ur not, and ppl like DM are the ones who will continue to hit the site, its hardly surpising which side u'd take.
*sigh* [previous was really gonna be the last one, hopefully this will be]u could call it wanting attention if u'd like. i do feel the need for people to know the reason i left, as it is the one thing i feel is bad about FCP. the irony is that i think if u were objective, i think u'd probably agree with nearly every word i wrote, but since ur not, and ppl like DM are the ones who will continue to hit the site, its hardly surpising which side u'd take.
how am I not being objective about it. I just find these types of posts rather silly. I have nothing invested in this situation at all. What in my past has indicated that I would take one side or the other, you're just making up me being biased so that you can feel secure in your statement.
i had no intention of making a goodbye post but then i decided to anyway. the reason i left is because a few of the 'vets' often made this an unpleasant place to be. one such 'vet' ripped a post which happened to be a good post and his ripping was completely dumb and nonsensical. when i called him out on it, his dumb 'vet' buddies started ripping me [even while acknowledging that my point was right] while there is no doubt that if a newb had made the same dumb post that this supposed 'vet' did, they all would've ripped the shit out of the guy.in my world, just cuz u have a 3000+ post count, doesnt mean ur not accountable for what u write. if ur gonna be mean-spirited, try to make sure ur not being moronic at the same time, thats a bad combination. my [so far] brief experience at 2+2 has been great. the place is a gold mine of poker knowledge, and if there's any asshole 'vet-ism' there i have yet to see it. people address the discussion at hand in an objective way instead of it being a pissing contest for who can try to appear the smartest and most assertive. unlike some of these FCP 'vets', they dont need to try so hard to make ppl think they're smart. their points speak for themselves. [im not describing every FCP vet btw, just some.]the 'top ten posters' feature is not a very good idea. you've now given idiots like DrawingDeadinDM even more incentive than they already had b4 to drop in useless [and often dumb and incorrect] one line flames all over the place. if we werent sure whether they were successful in their pursuit of boosting their crippled ego before, they certainly have a much better chance now that this will result in their seeing their name on a 'top-ten board.'but at least they will give the site even more hits than b4, which is the sole reason this top-ten list was added. this is my last post. so the ppl im referring to can go ahead and flame. i will not respond, which means u'll get the last word, which, after all, is ur top priority in this forum, isnt it?most of you are cool people. i wish any of you that isnt a monkeys ass good luck and success.
2+2?????? gg fag
people take forums way too seriously.mellow out.Ps I didnt even read the OP.
My thoughts exactly. Who the f*ck cares if you get flamed. I flame people all the time, and I get flamed all the time. So what!?!? It's the f*cking internet!!