Very Deep In Stars 8k.. Cl With 23 Of 1588 Left

Three left! Take this down!!!!!
i just pwned a guy who called an allin with qj on a board of 44q and i had K4..the almost krablar!

its heads up, im chip leader 1.3m to 1m.. but were gonna chop. im gonna try to prorate it to the number of chips. guarantees me about 1100 for my efforst

Well, nice cash man. I'm off to bed, congrats on a good tourny.
chooped it 1100 each, playing for hte last 100. my biggest cash to date.
congratulations, well done. How have you gone on your other fts this week?say hi to brent for me.
lol..say hi to brent. uhm in m other FT's this week, i finished 8th in my thursday 20+2 NLH for 390$ (i was chip leader going in..and just had a bad run of cards and happened to have someone either misclick or make a miracle call on me with ace high on the river) and tuesday night i made the final table of the 2$ (lol) omaha hi lo with 700 entrants and got 8th as well.. went in about 3rd and got cold decked then rivered out for a 200k pot where i turned the nuts with no low on board and the river was a flush low card...for about 40$so..while i didnt finish my 500 heads up sng challenges, im up almost 2 grand in february so far so id say mission accomplished..